+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it time to close this chapter?

Is it time to close this chapter?

I will get right to my problem here. I am getting mixed reveiws from single to married individual. But I'm about to go with my own feelings rather right or wrong because I don't know if this is to conflicting. However, my thing is I was told by my boy friend that he was attending and ask to take a part in his friend's function. I stated that no and I will not be there because I didn't want to be in the room of people that I don't particularly socialize with and his bady mamma will be also taking a part in. So, the function came around and I heard from other sources that he is indeed taking a part of this event. I had forgotten about it and he had not mentioned it again to me. So, we argued about it he attended it anyway and I did just what I said I'm not going to take a part of it and I didn't get a personal invite from neither one of the so called friends. But something recently have made me revisit this issue that I had with him even agreeing to take a part of this event. I am thinking of calling it quits. Because he didn't put our relationship nor my feelings before these people and what they had/have going on. What is a person on the outside looking in thoughts on this? Thanks

You are wrong and being childish. You shouldn't restrict him from seeing these people, it's not right. Regardless of you liking them or not, they are his friends that he has known long before he met you. They come with him, and his family as a package deal and that is the way life is.. you will have to realize he can't just delete his past just because you disapprove or don't get along. I'm surprise he hasn't dumped you over this yet.

Tip: When it comes to relationships, it's not all about you. He gave you the option to attented or not and that was fair. Just because you didn't want to doesn't mean he has to follow behind you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 14-12-12 at 03:19 AM.

I dont understand your probblem or what the real issue is?

U did not want it so why do u keep crying about it . I think u did want it but
    u where acting and hopped he would give u attention or bag u for that.
    But he did not and moved on so now u r mad.

U said no so they did not invite u so whats going on with u? stop trolling!
    What feelings yours did he have to put before those people????????????????

I think u are getting annoyed. get a other job and get a life!

Outside thoughts? I think your thought patterns are very self centred.

He was given the option of taking a partner and he chose you. You declined to go. No person in their right mind would expect him to not go to the party just because you don't want to go.

Well I just might be and when it comes to being childish, I guess I will be because none of these people were/are his friends! I never had a problem with them because they are so called associates. But anyway it is more to it and he is not a part of there lives. It was all done in response of me being in his life. But you are right about one thing I don't have to approve of his past when it comes to my future. He don't have to worry about ever dumping me and that's for sure. LOL, it is more to it. I did read it after you posted your comment. I wasn't invited because it was all full of drama and I don't deal with drama. Really does sound like what you are saying but there is more to the story that won't get posted.

Tip: If it isn't all about me, them who is it about? In this case if it's not all about me and him then who is it about? I have that answer!!! Thank YOU!! For your post though!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are wrong and being childish. You shouldn't restrict him from seeing these people, it's not right. Regardless of you liking them or not, they are his friends that he has known long before he met you. They come with him, and his family as a package deal and that is the way life is.. you will have to realize he can't just delete his past just because you disapprove or don't get along. I'm surprise he hasn't dumped you over this yet.

Tip: When it comes to relationships, it's not all about you. He gave you the option to attented or not and that was fair. Just because you didn't want to doesn't mean he has to follow behind you.

Yup, you might be right! LOL! But from the post I wrote sound just like you have stated. More to it!! But..........getting I life I do agree with that. There is a real issue there. But I did come up with the solutions. They are not his friends. There was an opportunity for them to take and he fail for it and I know how to deal with it now. Thanks!!!!

Well, Nope under some circumstance he really didn't ask me he just knew that it wasn't the thing to do because of what surrounds this situation(which I didn't post). I figured it out though from here. The only option he had was to consult his partner for life and that was not done. Plus, I am a NO Nonsense, No Drama Person. I know from here I got.

Yes, It is about Me and Him!!! Not about all of a sudden associates that never have been apart of our relationship. It is other parts to this but I will not discuss. I think I posted it wrong though. But don't ever worry about him nor anyone dumping me because I am a no nonsense person. He can walk anytime. I have NO DRAMA! I am a very carefree person and I do plan to keep it that way.

It doesn't matter if they are friends or not, it was something he wanted to go do, so instead of getting all in a huff about it, you just go find something else to do.

A relationship cannot survive on "us" "you and I as one", you need to have a life outside the relationship that doesn't include the other person, to go do your own thing, spend time with other people. You can't be a couple 100% of the time, it is unrealistic.

Wrong there it does matter if they are friends or not when it comes down to me. If I decide to do something without him I will need to just be by myself(without)!!! Drama free is what I will always be with or without him! Do know that!!! Besides, he could have found something better to do himself! For that Matter! Socializing with some straight haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go head and don't forget to knock yourself out doing it. Note: I have a very balanced life!!It is going to stay that way too! It consist of different things and people. This is a relationship forum not a business forum. Well, that's what I thought anyway. Thanks but like I said I didn't post it all but there more but I know how to handle this. It is to handle it how I feel about it, because this is my life and my feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by lovespells View Post
    What is a person on the outside looking in thoughts on this? Thanks
    This is what you asked for, so this is what you got...Our thoughts looking in from the outside. Obviously you were not looking for opinions you were looking for someone to agree with you. You are a childish brat yelling " I know how to handle this. It is to handle it how I feel about it, because this is my life and my feelings." If you got it alllll figured out sista then why are you wasting our time?

Yes!!!! That is correct. I have it ALL figured out!!!! You can't agree nor can you disagree if I don't state the facts. So, no I decided NOPE I don't need anybodies opinion useless I want to share details. So yes today I will be that childish brat yelling. LOL!!! It is what it is. SO SOLVED!!!!!!! Thanks again Madam!!!

I decided that I will listen to some people that know me and know my character as a person. They would know me better than this. Mistake!!!! My fault!!! SO Sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyy for wasting your valuable time on here!!!

Good that you finally see it that way.

LOL drama drama we want no drama.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast