+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marriage With Two Women

She will not check out due to the fact she herself has made a commitment to me and my wife. Her daughter and I are part of her life. We are in love with each other. Let MIL explore other opportunities, how many married men have flings with women unbeknown to their spouses? I believe it is you bluesummer who lives in a fantasy world that is hypocritical.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    I believe it is you bluesummer who lives in a fantasy world that is hypocritical.
    Really. What do you base this on exactly? You shouldn't blurt out things you can't back up.

lol. this thread is funny.

He definitely has a problem with his reasoning. Or with his syntax. A "fantasy world" can't possibly be "hypocritical" since it has no basis in reality against which one might pose. Don't know how funny that might be. Unhinged it is, though; decidedly. Oh, well. "Eyes of the beholder..." and all.
    Speak less. Say more.

Just wondering, but how would you feel if your MIL did meet a wonderful man to marry and your wife found him wonderful as well and wished to share him? When you went off on business he could happily share the guest room with your wife and your MIL. Would you be ok with that?

For that to happen all of us would be in agreement with that arrangement. So far that would mean the end of our threesome marriage. Our marriage couldn't endure if we kept expanding and including every Tom, Dick , and Harry in it. So far we are in agreement that any outside flirtation is just that a flirtation and not any serious conflict with our current relationship. Thanks for your comment.

Just returned from a restful summer in East Hampton. My MIL"s friend Betty has a lovely secluded home there. Her boyfriend Tom is 30 and Betty is 58. They have a very open relationship. They live there all year round, and enjoy the peace and quiet near the beach.They are our closest friends.I hope everyone had a restful summer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    No this thread will never die. As long as there are those who want to read it. Possibly there is a need for help with this relationship. Possibly I am jealous but I believe there is nothing to worry about since our love is solid and stable. Yes my MIL is free to date and free to explore, as long as when she comes home we are together again. This continues to be.
    Do you notice, "Loveboat" that you are the ONLY ONE who keeps bumping up this thread?

hey shh isn't there a passage in the bible that talks about how the devil would have sex with women and their mothers and other female relatives?

I am more familiar with the Hebrew portion, and the devil having sex (with anyone) does not reflect Old Testament belief about the nature of "Satan". It must be in the Christian portion of the Bible (or maybe Dante's Inferno).

Not according to the brick testament
    Lv 18:17
    Do not have sex with a woman and her daughter.

[url]http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/incest/lv18_17.html[/url]

Omigosh! That is a funny picture, I even went to check out the website!

But the Leviticus verse is referring to MEN, not Satan, but of course, this verse would certainly apply to "Loveboat".
    Last edited by shh!; 18-08-05 at 04:41 AM.

Well I was going to let this thread die, as well. But since there have already been posts today (sorry, Shh!).....

Your poor children. I'm sorry but there is little way of being kind about this: they will be f'ed up if they find out about this relationship between the three of you. I have enough emotional trauma (as we all do) thinking about my parents having sex. Now think of your dad banging your grandma!!

wow this is the most bizzare thread i've read....i can't believe anyone would even consider having kids in such circumstances...it seems that everyone is allowed to do whatever they want as long as you come home to each other...how on earth are you going to explain that to your kids?..i don't think there is an age where they will be able t understand your relationship and be ok w/ it. I'm 20 and if my parents todl me something like that was going on between them, I can't even imagine what i'd do...
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Lev 18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness.

here it is...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast