+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Didnt get the birthday message....

Didnt get the birthday message....

As i mentioned before in my posts, ive been doin ok with no contact for a while now.
    Thing is, the night i met my ex was the night before her birthday, and she always used to say how i was the first person to say happy birthday to her (through a text message). She always said shed be the first to say it to me this year, i know she set a reminder in her phone and wrote it in her diary. Really hoped that she would just send a text at least. But i guess that it is now truly the end of any contact with her.
    With reference to the sticky i expect she is "high fiving her friends cos i havnt called", if shes thinkin about it at all. Id sort of thought that if shed send a text then its been long enough now that we could be friends. But i guess not.

Well you now know how she feels, she wants it to be over and has totally forgot or at least she chose not to call! What else is there to say......

With my ex the same thing happened and thats when i "took no contact seriously', though she eventually made contact and we now have some form of friendship (thorugh emails) that was a turning point for me.

Don't Stick On Dreaming That You'll Get Her Back...

that simply means,,,,,,,she doesn't want you anymore....and if every she'll comeback to you...she's gonna play with you......remember girl's heads are becomes hydrocephalus when they know that you still love her......**** off...forget her...

elegantly put, but true.

Good luck bro.

Yeh i know, as a bit drunk and got a bit low when i posted this....
    I know she doesnt wanna get back with me, i think ive reached the stage where i wouldnt even get back with her. But it sucked a bit that she didnt even send me a text at least. Thats just reality i suppose.

I know what you mean. You was really hoping that she would atleast acknowledge your birthday, right?

Well, the fact that she didnt shows what a ***** that she really is. I have had g/f's like her in the past, and the no contact thing that you're doing is the best ever thing you could do.

Just get satisfaction out of the fact that one day, someone will definitely break that bitches heart and then she'll find out what it felt like for you.
    Last edited by Pilot; 25-05-05 at 08:22 AM.

simply means....

eyy..dude....piss off....she's forgot your bday already......see the proof?