+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Sure you can. You just need a permit. I would have recommended pepper spray or a taser, but those are restricted in Canada.
    Ya ..maybe a restraining order would be the best but sometime even if they don't listen they don't do much about it...

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    The guy that is spying on me is my ex the one I was with for 24 years!!! Not the FB guy... The 24 yrs (is the one) who spy on me and the FB guy!!!!
    Sorry, I thought you were talking about your FB because I thought you had stopped sleeping with the FB already (which you should because he treats you poorly as well).

Same advice applies though, frenchy. Stop talking to your ex and keep a record of all his attempts at contact. If he's threatened you at all then go to the police and ask them for advice.

Nooo noooo.or u r a troll or u like sick minded pple.cause I dont see any sign that u dont like what your ex is doing or a action of. Someone that dont like it. Or did any move of someone that dont like that.cause all u worry about is bullshit. That he told u. Someone that real dont like whats going on would worry about tips to not even hear about him.or answer the phone to tell him that they will change their numbernthey just do it to stop the bs.so I think u have very low self esteem for keep picking the phone to hear insults. And u kind of like the sick attention. So please stop wastingour time here for real.

FRUITSSS....could you be a bit more rude the way you talk.....I am not a troll or neither like sick minded people....and I am not just worry about bullshit its maybe bullshit to you because you don't experience that you not in it...so....you have no clue how I feel...and its not bullshit what I am worry about its stuff that I feel so If I can't express how I feel here because you don't like what you read then..I am very sorry you feel that way...

I change my number already and he find it ....from someone else..what do you expect we had a kid together so ....and I no you are wrong there i don't like what he does..and I did call the cops their answer was he is not doing nothing wrong......

Maybe I am wasting your time it does not mean that I waste other people time ..that your choice..

BTW..thanks for the nice WELCOMING to this forum...I really appreciate that...!!!

Don't mind Fruitts (no one really does, nor understand what the hell she's talking about 90% of the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Don't mind Fruitts (no one really does, nor understand what the hell she's talking about 90% of the time).
    ok thank Love's I appreciate that....

Stalking in Canada is a crime. Here is a link for more info. copy paste. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cp-pc/crimhar-eng.htm

Thanks Smackie....because when I call they told me that there is nothing they can do about it unless he made a threat to you ....I will check your link...he also has stop now...the last time he did was a while ago..and I really freak out on him..but also I am not seeing that FWB guy so I am starting to think that why he keep following me to see if I was going there and I have not being to his mom either....

He's goes an other one in bed with him now...so....that 24 yrs old who told me that he was like her brother to her...she would never go with him and a few days after she in bed with him...I really think they deserve each other...she think she an ass****, he not good and he's a looser...well that what she told me so I back off of him....and he suposely think she is the B of the family and he does not like younger female because he said they play games and he like petite women...she all the opposite of that ...24, play games and pretty round...so...I think they deserve each other...i know for a fact it won,t last it will for a few month..and when he will be tired of her he will go for something else...I just hope the god that he does not contact me...I am waiting for him..he won't like it...trust me!!! Now all I got is anger about all of this that he took me for a good ride...

Well frenchy, I hope for next time, if you run into a guy with this type of behavior like you ex, you will dump him at the first sign. Never hope they will change, they will not. They are the type that look for women like you so they can control you, with manipulation and abuse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12