+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ex!!!

My ex!!!

My Ex..keep calling me and ask me what i do all the time...then he goes from his house to my house at like 3 am to see if i am at my place and then he goes to the place of the guy i see...and then he ask me questions the next am (where did you sleep last night) I said i was at my place...it is not his business really where i spend the night...the he turn around and call me a liar and dishonest because he said he pass by my place and my truck was not there but was at the guy I see...

What should i said to that...inside me i am not really lying to him i am not with him..its defenetly not his business.. but now i feel guilty that i said something wrong...who is in the wrong here me because i did not tell him where i was ....????

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    My Ex..keep calling me and ask me what i do all the time...then he goes from his house to my house at like 3 am to see if i am at my place and then he goes to the place of the guy i see...and then he ask me questions the next am (where did you sleep last night) I said i was at my place...it is not his business really where i spend the night...the he turn around and call me a liar and dishonest because he said he pass by my place and my truck was not there but was at the guy I see...

What should i said to that...inside me i am not really lying to him i am not with him..its defenetly not his business.. but now i feel guilty that i said something wrong...who is in the wrong here me because i did not tell him where i was ....????
    frenchy: Just stop talking to this man altogether. Period!

You talking about my ex....????

maybe he see and know that u r kind of a softy. and that he can do that kind of stuff with u withut u having any backbone.like its sick what he do, and why do u even answer his calls talk to him and tell him where u was or not.
    u r feeding his sick behavior. stop being nice i mean stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd

its over so u have notting to do wth him and his calls

Frenchy, you are being stalked. Get a restraining order or buy a gun, and don't talk to the ex anymore. Your ex is at the very least acting both stupid and a little bit crazy. The situation might escalate, so you need to take action.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    maybe he see and know that u r kind of a softy. and that he can do that kind of stuff with u withut u having any backbone.like its sick what he do, and why do u even answer his calls talk to him and tell him where u was or not.
    u r feeding his sick behavior. stop being nice i mean stupiddddddddddddddddddddddd

its over so u have notting to do wth him and his calls
    Yes i really think that he know how to manipulate me...he alway has...even that i am not with him he still does...i got pity for him this is why i answer when he called me...but I know I am been stupid by answering his call because he's very weird...he will be nice and then he will turn on my and told me that because he can't stand that I lied to him....he said now if case that in a year from you come knocking at my door because you want to get back with me i will never trust you because you lied about been there with someone else..he said its not the fact that you with an other men..because we not together its the fact that you lied about it..l..when you get caught...(I don't get it why he goes that...he just makes me so mad)

He even went to say outside this guy window one night to see what we were doing...

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Frenchy, you are being stalked. Get a restraining order or buy a gun, and don't talk to the ex anymore. Your ex is at the very least acting both stupid and a little bit crazy. The situation might escalate, so you need to take action.
    Two weeks ago he sad by this guy bedroom window for hours i think watching ...because my son told me he left at like 4 am and when i woke up to leave the place he was outside i saw him pass with his truck and the walking toward the guy house...

We can't buy gun here in Canada....

I just don't get it why he need to know where i am and why he need me to tell him that yes i was with this guy that night...

You talking about my ex....????
    Yes... who tf else would I be talking about? DO NOT TALK TO HIM ANYMORE. He's your ex and you owe him no explanation whatsoever. Everytime you talk to him you encourage him to say something else to you. Stop encouraging him and do not respond to any form of contact he gives to you. zero.

Save every text, every email, every voice mail and put your phone on record if he comes to you in person so that you have proof that he's harassing you. I suspect he'll stop soon enough if you stop enabling him to do what he's been doing. He's not even your "ex" per se because all you two were was FB's so stop this cycle and quit talking to him altogether.

We can't buy gun here in Canada....
    Sure you can. You just need a permit. I would have recommended pepper spray or a taser, but those are restricted in Canada.

he is a psychopath. break any communication with him; if u keep talking like u r so nice and he so sad so u have to talk to him police will not take u serious when it get worse, he is sick minded. run or shut up and take it

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Sure you can. You just need a permit. I would have recommended pepper spray or a taser, but those are restricted in Canada.
    thats not right. thanx to guns america is how it is today fools killing others any time thet want to and then shut themselfs

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    thats not right. thanx to guns america is how it is today fools killing others any time thet want to and then shut themselfs
    I'm not a big fan of guns, not even close. I'm very much in favor of gun control. But this ex sounds like a potentially dangerous creep, and his behavior might improve after seeing a gun pointed in his face.

I think since you broke up already, it is none of your ex's business. He should respect your space and privacy. Have you made it clear to him that both of you have broken up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes... who tf else would I be talking about? DO NOT TALK TO HIM ANYMORE. He's your ex and you owe him no explanation whatsoever. Everytime you talk to him you encourage him to say something else to you. Stop encouraging him and do not respond to any form of contact he gives to you. zero.

Save every text, every email, every voice mail and put your phone on record if he comes to you in person so that you have proof that he's harassing you. I suspect he'll stop soon enough if you stop enabling him to do what he's been doing. He's not even your "ex" per se because all you two were was FB's so stop this cycle and quit talking to him altogether.

I told him I will change my number cause he keep putting me down...and telling me that I am just good for one thing only...he has no clue what i want right now in life...after been with him for 24 years i don't want to be in a relationship anymore...not for a while...so its not his business who i see or who i go to bed with as long as the 2 peoples that are involve know what they involve with....Its just not his business...

What i don't understand is that...he call me a slut...because I sleep with that guy and we are fb...but for some reason I find really annoying that everytime a girl sleep with some guy they are slut...but when a men does its ok...well not all men think like that don't get me wrong...but he's one of them thats for sure...

The guy that is spying on me is my ex the one I was with for 24 years!!! Not the FB guy... The 24 yrs (is the one) who spy on me and the FB guy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryCookie View Post
    I think since you broke up already, it is none of your ex's business. He should respect your space and privacy. Have you made it clear to him that both of you have broken up?
    Yes i did I made it very clair...that I had no more feeling for him, that I did not want to be in a relationship with him at all....but he keep asking me all those questions like (who do you like more me or the other guy, what does he have more then me, are you moving in with him, is he better then me, who are you more comfortable with me or him.....) I told him I won't answers his questions...they make no sence..first i said..i left you so why do you ask me who i rather be with you or him...that a crazy questions.... I get so stress out that sometime i get those kind of feeling in my troath that someone is choking me or my jaw is so tight.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast