+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jane
    Im not sure how old you are, but I am pretty sure that you know the difference between right and wrong?
    Who knows the difference between right and wrong in their twenties?

um... well, I feel dirty after reading this thread.

Your a 21 year old guy and you are banging your 14 year old neice?.....::covers face with hands::
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 25-05-05 at 02:51 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahaha

Man I hope this is fake. If not, hell probably hunt us all down and kill us for making him feel retarded.

Oh man, when I read the title of this thread I thought that an uncle falling in love with his niece was bad enough, but ****ing hell man she's 14 and you're 21!! She dosn't know what she's doing. You need to back off. I also think that you are stupid for posting something as serious as this on a public forum. But I also think that you are trying to sort out this situation by coming on here so it's not all bad. I think you need to back off and not spend any time with this girl.

Ok you know what? I am getting really tired of the way you people talk in these threads! Shh! and Misombra... who are you to insult other people? What makes you think that by calling someone names and acting like an idiot will effect the desicions in their lives? You do not have that much control over someone! I will not respond to either one of you anymore until you can speak to the rest of this forum like adults, and stop pairing up with your buddies like youre in 7th grade! (This is exactly why I hated high school)

Moving on... Yes there are young people who know the difference between right and wrong! I do!

Moving on again.... Ub you CAN get help. Thats what psychologists are for. Go to one (preferably a sex psychologist I dont remember their proper name) and s/he will be able to help you out. You came in here looking for help and thats the best advice I can give ya. Now stop asking us to help you cause obviously we have said all we can say. All youre going to get from the other people are eew you disgusting f*ck and things like that. So, this is it! Go get help sweetie!
    ~Sarah~

well i'm not really that concerned with whether or not you respond to me lovelylady. i don't care. and if you look back on my post, you will see that i did not make any insults, other than doubting the authenticity of this person's story. i called nobody names and i am not trying to gain control over people. so frankly, i don't know what you're talking about and i'm pretty glad that you probably won't respond to this or any of my other posts. and if you don't like the way people talk in these threads, then don't read them, plain and simple.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I will not respond to either one of you anymore until you can speak to the rest of this forum like adults, and stop pairing up with your buddies like youre in 7th grade!
    Sorry mommy.

But if that's the case.

Then you're in the wrong forum.

That's just so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ub0908
    Ok well seems people disbelieve it.
    It isnt fake, i am in love with my 14 year old niece and its a very ****ed up situation.
    help me **** sake.
    Now you want to **** "sake"? Who's "sake"? Your 12 year old nephew?

Come on, man... this isn't making any sense. What exactly do you think we can do to help? What is it you are seeking? I find it comical that some people actually fall into your pot stirring. But I think sometimes they hardly need a reason to go at each other.

Positivity, people, positivity.

whoa.. i thought u ppl stopped talking on this thread.. well am with all of those who *KNOW* that all this "sex with my neice" is a big BS!!
    how come ppl believe in such stupid things.. i remember one such thread, what was it bout..??? hell i cant recall..
    lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There was one about a kid who saw his sister's sex tape.

And there was another dude who "fell in love" with his sister and told her.

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    whoa.. i thought u ppl stopped talking on this thread.. well am with all of those who *KNOW* that all this "sex with my neice" is a big BS!!
    how come ppl believe in such stupid things.. i remember one such thread, what was it bout..??? hell i cant recall..
    lol
    You're right..let's use non-mod power to close this thread. It goes by the honor system..you just don't post here anymore and it'll be effectively closed...

hey nomas
    that doesnt happen thou! see am reply the thread again.. just that I dont want to take that shit seriously and give him any advice..
    yeah..and the one i tried to remember was bout seeing sex tape.. that guy just came back and kept ranting the same old stuff.. lol it was fun seeing ppl give him serious advice!!!
    ok.. i am done here.. wont be back unless and until something instigates me !!!

Don't listen to SHH! she is probably a virgin and never experienced sex herself. Read my story in Love Stories ( Marriage to two women ). I have a similar experience and understand what you are going through. You are not lusting but truly love this girl. Girls married at 15 in the middle ages, so why can't they love an older man today. The law prohibits this from occuring. Speak to her parents you will find them understanding to you. I am sure your feelings for her are geniuine. You are a normal, healthy man. Don't listen to others on this Forum. You don't need a shrink, but sound advice from those who are more understanding and less critical. I love my wife, I also love my MIL together we are happy living together. No one can understand . Good luck

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast