+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveboat
    Don't listen to SHH! she is probably a virgin and never experienced sex herself. Read my story in Love Stories ( Marriage to two women ). I have a similar experience and understand what you are going through. You are not lusting but truly love this girl. Girls married at 15 in the middle ages, so why can't they love an older man today. The law prohibits this from occuring. Speak to her parents you will find them understanding to you. I am sure your feelings for her are geniuine. You are a normal, healthy man. Don't listen to others on this Forum. You don't need a shrink, but sound advice from those who are more understanding and less critical. I love my wife, I also love my MIL together we are happy living together. No one can understand . Good luck
    ^ OMG Please tell me this is a joke!!

She is UNDERAGE and it is disgusting, he needs to get a girl his own age. I feel sick.

Ha ha..dude, I bet all these like-minded individuals are in fact, all the same individual.

But that's just a theory...for now...

(Nova..you can find out when people post out of the same PC, right?)..I'm curious...

Yeah, ofcourse theres a way. Mods and Admins can check the IP's - if the IP's match lol.

I bet we could find a match arround here

Whether or not these are the same people...
    to me thats not even relevant and wouldnt matter, even though it would be interesting to find out..
    The point is, we were asked advice... whether or not we think these people are a joke or not isnt up to us. Our job on this forum is to give advice... which I've done. Now he can take it or leave it
    ~Sarah~

Your job? Are you a professional? Are you getting paid?
    Hmm... I kinda thought we were all just spouting our opinions. Silly me.

Quote Originally Posted by ub0908
    Whats should i do ?
    You should stop.

am i doing the right thing?
    No, you're not.

In regards to what shyy! said about helping a sexual predator, I don't know what other centers around the state do, but our center does not offer help to the people who commit such act, just as we don't offer help to batterers.
    "Ogres are like onions."

First of all...why don't people believe this story? This stuff goes on more than you think...it's actually not all that uncommon.

Second of all, to our confused and messed up friend, stop this now. You have the same BLOOD as her! What are you going to do when you get her pregnant? That's exactly what's going to happen if you keep it up. This child will have all kinds of problems through life, if it even survives. Not only physical, but possibly emotional. How would you feel if you're dad was also you're uncle?

Also, think about the girl. It's been said many times...this girl will have emotional trauma later on in life. You've already assured that, my friend.

Please, just stop now and get help. I'm not trying to come down on you...I can understand what you're going through and what you're feeling. But it's morally wrong. If you really care about your niece, then please stop what you're doing.

I hope things work out for the best. If you need any other advice, we're here to help you through this.

[QUOTE=ALovelyLady86]Ok you know what? I am getting really tired of the way you people talk in these threads! Shh! and Misombra... who are you to insult other people? What makes you think that by calling someone names and acting like an idiot will effect the desicions in their lives? You do not have that much control over someone! I will not respond to either one of you anymore until you can speak to the rest of this forum like adults, and stop pairing up with your buddies like youre in 7th grade! (This is exactly why I hated high school)/QUOTE]

Wow - I missed this post (at least the hostile part directed to me) so I will respond now. You ask "who are you to insult other people? What makes you think that by calling someone names and acting like an idiot will effect the desicions in their lives? You do not have that much control over someone!"

I will respond by saying: who are YOU to think that with your obvious youth and lack of wisdom and experience you will be able to offer anything more than sophmoric advise for a potentially heinous personality disorder? I think you are "in" way over your apparently blonde head. And by the way, I had not previously paired up with Misombra, but I am up for it if she isn't inclined to act like a cheerleader for nut cases.

Shhh!
    The only person here "lack of wisdom and experience" is you... Your acting like a lil kid.
    You really gotta relize man, that he didnt come to this forum to be insulted, he came to get help. How would you feel if you came here with a question and people would start making fun of you....

Just think about dude.
    And no im not defending no one, im just expressing common sence.

EDIT: I forgot your a girl, sorry..

The only person here "lack of wisdom and experience" is you... Your acting like a lil kid.

--> Umm, no. Little kids believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and that all people are good "deep down". Wisdom and experience teach you that this is not true.
    (Education teaches one how to spell correctly.)

You really gotta relize man, that he didnt come to this forum to be insulted, he came to get help.

---> No he didn't; he came to yank chains. He is bored, disturbed, or both.

How would you feel if you came here with a question and people would start making fun of you....

---> If I were this absurd, I would expect it.

Just think about dude.

--> Do you mean "common sense"?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Whether or not these are the same people...
    to me thats not even relevant and wouldnt matter, even though it would be interesting to find out..
    The point is, we were asked advice... whether or not we think these people are a joke or not isnt up to us. Our job on this forum is to give advice... which I've done. Now he can take it or leave it
    Have you ever read "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"?

Ok yeah some of that i agree.
    Im in the army right, i go away for a long time. Iraq 3 times now, but everytime and she know it, everytime i come back i want her and she wants me so so much. All times since i have been back i have had long and very enjoyable sex with her. its illegal but this weekend will prove what is right and wrong. i love her and want her.
    Exactly, you "love" her, your NOT in "love" with her
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I love taking apart people's posts:

Quote Originally Posted by shh!

--> Umm, no. Little kids believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and that all people are good "deep down". Wisdom and experience teach you that this is not true.
    (Education teaches one how to spell correctly.)
    Just like your insults, being a smart-ass helps no-one.

You really gotta relize man, that he didnt come to this forum to be insulted, he came to get help.

---> No he didn't; he came to yank chains. He is bored, disturbed, or both.
    Well clearly you're a complete fool for being affected by this topic.

How would you feel if you came here with a question and people would start making fun of you....

---> If I were this absurd, I would expect it.
    Do you think someone that knew they were doing something so wrong would come here in the first place? - that's common sense.

Just think about dude.

--> Do you mean "common sense"?
    Do you know what, ignorant, silly little children are the only people who are so petty and pedantic. You oughta grow up or clear off, because clearly you're not helping anyone.

This person may be doing something very wrong, but doesn't the fact that this person has appealed for help mean anything? This person did not ask for sympathy but came here because they were unsure about their actions in a situation that seemed so right to him. Let's help him to become aware of his wrongdoing and put it right not just condemn him.

I almost feel like a fool for continuing with this, but what the hell...

People: the only reason shush and myself got smart about "answering the plea for help" is becuase we truly believe this dude is not for real. If it seemed it was true, I, for one, would be more sensitive and if I could offer no advice, at least I wouldn't mock. But I see too many clues as to the high probability of untruthfulness in this thread, and those who believe it seem gullible to us. Maybe that's the wisdom of experience we're talking about.

I'm NOT saying that I'm 100% positive that this is all a lie. I can't be sure of that..this is why I stopped short of declaring it so...but I'd bet money that this thread isn't factual. That's why I called the bluff and that is why I'm having a little fun with it.

Jaysus, Mike! You are only 16! Yeah, sorry, but I don't argue with children. Waste of time. Come back when you are a man. Nice vocabulary, though.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast