+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

some people, they just don't get it.

Definitely very young and probably very sheltered.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Jaysus, Mike! You are only 16! Yeah, sorry, but I don't argue with children. Waste of time. Come back when you are a man. Nice vocabulary, though.
    Sounds like someone's scared. Your "Definitely very young and probably very sheltered" post, is in reply to what? - You're seeming more insecure as this goes on, sure you don't have problems of your own?

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Come back when you are a man.
    How about, come back when you act like a man, not a little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Sounds like someone's scared. Your "Definitely very young and probably very sheltered" post, is in reply to what? - You're seeming more insecure as this goes on, sure you don't have problems of your own?
    How about, come back when you act like a man, not a little girl.

Yeah, that's it. Darn, I've been outsmarted. My insecurities have been outed by a sixteen-year old. Damn, he's smart! I bet he's smarter than Einstein. I bet his momma is sure proud. (rolling eyes)

who's that?? who's that???? Who is smarteeeeeeeer than Einstein????
    *goes around room to see if he can find someone*

lol..u r not talking bout me, right??

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    who's that?? who's that???? Who is smarteeeeeeeer than Einstein????
    *goes around room to see if he can find someone*

lol..u r not talking bout me, right??

Please tell me you are not another 16 year old! Can you clue me in as to the average poster's age on this forum? Is this a high school forum? It's not that I dislike kids, it's only that I refrain from my normal amount of sarcasm when I am knowingly talking to kids...

You know the one thing I've noticed about this forum?
    The people who get the most mad, are the people who team up with other people to back them up. Why is this? Too scared to be in it alone? The maturity level that I've seen of some of the people on this board is...well non-existant.

Shh! from what I've seen (and I totally expect an insult as a response from you lol) you cant seem to do anything by yourself, you always seem to have someone to back you up, and the same applies to a few other people on this board. Maybe, just maybe, you can talk about maturity when youve gotten to the point where you dont need the support of others to make you feel good about yourself, and like youre actually getting something out of this rediculous arguing with people you dont even know.

Mike, you seem very mature for your age so far. I do give you props for not getting carried away with the insults and name calling. Seems like youre taking this very calmly...good job.

Mature: 1 : based on slow careful consideration <a mature judgment>
    This is what some of you are lacking on this board it seems.

(Ok now I'm waiting for Misombra and Shh! to come here and insult the heck out of me lol OR throw silly lines at me about how clueless I am etc)
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ub0908
    Ever since i started looking after my niece when her mother was out trying to make a livin i was, in bad terms abusing a young girl, ****ing hell, i really was, jessica1, she remembers.. the girl wants it she had told me she just needs time.
    guys... sheeshh...

let's turn back to this. okay, he came here seeking help and advice and opinions. yes, yes, there was name-calling and such. But the truth is he broke a law. Just look at that paragraph above. What do you take it to mean? That he just started having sex with the girl once she turned 14? He seemed to imply that he's been fondling her or something for some time now. God, I feel sick. Being a mother, it makes my stomache churn. How would you feel if that was your own child?

How would you feel if you were that young girl? He said "when I was taking care of her, I was in bad terms abusing a young girl.."

Guys, the guy knows that it's wrong.

Shh! just voiced her opinion in that matter, just as we all would.

Lady, if you saw this person in person, you would hug him and say "you poor thing" and "let's walk you over to a clinic and get you some help?"

If I knew this person in person, the first thing I would do is probably report him to a police and hope he stays in jail forever.

He is raping the girl.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Hey, I thought you said you weren't speaking to me! So much for promises...

For the record, if anyone "backs me up", it might be because they actually agree with me. That's right, I do not hold exclusive rights to common sense. I've never met Misombra (or anyone else on this forum) before, and I think if you look at the record of my posts, you will see that I have never asked for anyone's support.

Have you solicited support from the under 18 crowd? And why is it that younger folks feel an uncontrollable need to assert to the world their "maturity"? People who really ARE mature do not generally have to point it out to people.

artyemi no I absolutely would not walk up to him and give him a hug, but I do believe along with every other feeling a person may have, this has to do with a brain disfunction and he can get help for it. If I saw him on the street rather, I wouldnt know number one that he was a child rapist, but if I did I would tell him sternly that he needs help and that it is unacceptable and that either he get help or I would report it... like the cops would do anything about it lol...
    I'm not by any means defending him but I am being open to the fact that he is human just like all of us, and he could get this fixed.
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    artyemi no I absolutely would not walk up to him and give him a hug, but I do believe along with every other feeling a person may have, this has to do with a brain disfunction and he can get help for it. If I saw him on the street rather, I wouldnt know number one that he was a child rapist, but if I did I would tell him sternly that he needs help and that it is unacceptable and that either he get help or I would report it... like the cops would do anything about it lol...
    I'm not by any means defending him but I am being open to the fact that he is human just like all of us, and he could get this fixed.
    shh! has already brought up this point: he cannot be rehabilitated. Or at least, very, very, very few people do. And you're probably thinking that I'm backing shh! up. Yes! I am because I was a rape crisis counselor.

The cops will do something about it. They would arrest him. He will go to trial, then end up in jail. In a civilian court, that is. Wouldn't know what would happen in military court. Of course, he wouldn't stay in jail long enough to satisfy me or any parents, friends, brothers, sisters, colleagues, partners of the victims out there.

t the family might not even go through with it because of shame, guilt, embarrassments, and he will get away with it, just as most rape victims would do.

Take this number and remember it. 1 in 4 women have been sexually assaulted.
    "Ogres are like onions."

'tis true. psychologists have yet to effectly treat a sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    If I saw him on the street rather, I wouldnt know number one that he was a child rapist, but if I did I would tell him sternly that he needs help and that it is unacceptable and that either he get help or I would report it... like the cops would do anything about it lol...
    Either he get help OR you would report it? Do you really mean to say that you might not report it? That makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end! Good, decent people of the world would never entrust a sex offender to "do the right thing" as an option to reporting it to the police, and in fact, if you didn't report child sex abuse, you would be legally liable as well.

so lady- here's a not so lovely fact--- right now, you, misombra, me and shh!... at least one of us have been sexually assaulted. and you'd rather have the perpetrator seek help or you'd report it? What about one of us who have been assaulted? We don't need help?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Also 1 in 4 children have been molested... meaning 1/4 children in my neighborhood have been touched sexually by their mother, fathers, sisters and brothers, or an outside perpatrator.
    So if youre telling me that everyone who has touched someone else sexually should be in jail, then 1 in 4 people should be in jail right now I guess. Which I agree with, but cant logically happen. I wish it could though.
    When it comes to a psychologist and help, there are people out there who go to college specifically to help people like that. And I think its worth the try, then if all else fails and the person doesnt WANT to change then send their butt to prison.

The person who came in here expressed he wanted help. So I gave him the best advice I knew how.
    ~Sarah~

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast