+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

Sorry, well, wierd. Im in love with my niece.

Its so bad and wrong i know it is.
    My niece is now 14 and she is so damn hot, she does what she always does everytime i see her, get the answers she wants off me and this time its gone too far.
    Ive nearly had sex with jessy about 3 times 2 nites ago but ive backed off. im now older, so is she and we both want the same. we have had very close conversations.

She is 14 and i am 21. its wrong i know but we both want it, last nite we had long and hard sex with no regrets. its was so damn good but i dunno if im doing the right thing. help me, give me advice plz.

Whats should i do and am i doing the right thing?

first of all dude, shes under age. If you get caught, her parents can sue you BIG TIME!
    Second, you know its just wrong, shes your niece!
    Third, Back off.....

WOW !!!
    sorry, i cant make any comments on this.. just wanted to say that must be kind of a freaky situation. good luck!

Sweetie you arent a bad person, but you are addicted to sex. This is a real problem with obvious real consequences. You need a professional to help you ok?
    I'm sure there will be people to disagree with me, but this is something you cant just change unless you can be away from this girl and have people to help you.
    This isnt just a situation where we can tell you what to do and you can go do it, this is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Its very real and you need very real help.

You arent in love with your neice, you lust for her. You dont have the feelings for her that you could have with a potential wife or girlfriend. This is someone you know you cant be with, therefore you want her more.
    You need to tell a counselor about this.
    Here is a link that is similar to your situation... [url]http://www.drphil.com/show/show.jhtml?contentId=3108_sexualpredator.xml[/url]
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Sweetie you arent a bad person, but you are addicted to sex. This is a real problem with obvious real consequences. You need a professional to help you ok?
    I'm sure there will be people to disagree with me, but this is something you cant just change unless you can be away from this girl and have people to help you.
    This isnt just a situation where we can tell you what to do and you can go do it, this is a chemical imbalance in the brain. Its very real and you need very real help.

You arent in love with your neice, you lust for her. You dont have the feelings for her that you could have with a potential wife or girlfriend. This is someone you know you cant be with, therefore you want her more.
    You need to tell a counselor about this.
    Here is a link that is similar to your situation... [url]http://www.drphil.com/show/show.jhtml?contentId=3108_sexualpredator.xml[/url]

Ok yeah some of that i agree.
    Im in the army right, i go away for a long time. Iraq 3 times now, but everytime and she know it, everytime i come back i want her and she wants me so so much. All times since i have been back i have had long and very enjoyable sex with her. its illegal but this weekend will prove what is right and wrong. i love her and want her.

Hunny you dont love this girl and obviously you know you need help or you wouldnt have come looking for this forum right? You wanted some good advice... now are you man enough to take it and go help yourself?
    ~Sarah~

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Hunny you dont love this girl and obviously you know you need help or you wouldnt have come looking for this forum right? You wanted some good advice... now are you man enough to take it and go help yourself?
    The way u say that, do i need help? am i taking the pieces and looking a dick, am i confused and need severe help maybe.
    i love her so much and she does love me too, just coz we are both young doesnt mean its wrong, law for today says its wrong. im not hurting her at all, so let it pan out and see what happens. god will see.

I didnt say anything about age but what I am pointing out are the important, legitimate things... this is wrong..period.. no ifs ands or buts about it. It is dead wrong and you know that! Stop making these rediculous excuses (you know theyre rediculous in the back of your mind) and get some help!
    Forget about what your penis wants... think with your head. You were thinking with your head when you came in here and posted this. You want help or you wouldnt have come in here to get it. Now go get yourself some real help with real professionals who can get you back on track and get your mind where its supposed to be.
    ~Sarah~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so... what it good??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

man, u make so much sense i know what u say is the right thing, i just know it.
    But i dont cause trouble, i dont hurt people, i dont make people feel uncomfortable in anyway, even the 3 times i have been to iraq.

Ever since i started looking after my niece when her mother was out trying to make a livin i was, in bad terms abusing a young girl, ****ing hell, i really was, jessica1, she remembers.. the girl wants it she had told me she just needs time.
    i dont rape or hurt any person or girl.
    jessy u know what is real and true. u may not know how long, but now what is true goes that far. do the distance. i love her, i wont break the law but help me plz!!!!

What, does this forum attract every sick freak in America? If this post is for real, you know very well this is wrong (by your own admission, you are weird), and frankly you deserve to be thrown in the slammer. What, are you from the Appalacian Mountains, or something?

And why are the rest of you trying to be sympathetic to a child molester? Disgusting!

God dman, i am a child molester am i? but danmed, we have a bond, we agree both of what we do. i ask her everytime after we do what we do if its what she wanted and she is a bright and inteligent girl. its the right thing, what am i to do.. we have so much fun. what am i to do?

shh!
    Your such a jerk man...

You know, there isnt sympathy coming from me. I know this is a real person with real feelings. Every problem, whether it be sick like this or silly like many of the posts in here, all stem from something psychological.
    This person obviously wants our help or he wouldnt have come in here.
    Ub you are hurting someone. You are hurting yourself and that little girl. It may be hard to see right now but you are damaging this little girl for life. She doesnt deserve something like this to happen to her. This is sexual abuse. She is just a girl! Not only is this illegal but its morally wrong.
    I'm not going to sit here and tell you what you want to hear. I'm going to tell you what you need to hear. You need to get well.
    Notice that the only thing youve mentioned is how much you love having sex with this girl. You dont love this girl, you love the sex with this girl and you need someone to help you get rid of that desire.
    ~Sarah~

COAD: I am not a jerk, nor am I a man, but I do know that sexual predators can NOT be rehabilitated, and if you think I am harsh, wait till Chester the Molester gets caught while on active duty. The military doesn't smile kindly upon sexual predators. Also, I think giving one shred of sympathy to someone like this gives them the idea that they are within the realm of normalcy (albeit the fringes). Guess what? He isn't, and a little girl may be suffering. (And I say MAY be because I find it hard to believe anyone could be so stupid as to post this sort of thread for real.)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast