+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what shall I do?

what shall I do?

Hi guys been in a long distance relationship for 6 months. He was so into me emailing everyday, chatting on msn, skyping .
    He never talks about emotions or how he feels.I have been quite open with him about my feelings. Told him I like him and complimented him occasionally. He thinks I am beautiful and wondered why I am into him.
    A couple of weeks ago I noticed whenever we are chatting he says he has to go. I emailed him and told him it hurts and I would like a more meaningful relationship. Big mistake. His reply was he thinks we are doing ok and he is scared to commit for fear of being let down. I replied I feel the same and understand. He replied 'whew I am glad you understand' I heard nothing from him for 3 days even though I emailed him twice the last one saying I missed him. Today I get an email saying 'I am listening to the news....speak soon '
    Now I am confused. Not sure what to do. He will probably be on chat over the weekend but I don't know if I should. I cannot say anything cause last time it was a big mistake. I just don't know what to do. What do you guys think?
    Thanks in advance. Oh I know he likes me my fear is he wants control and then I will be suffering waiting.

Hi geminimoongal and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

A few questions. How far away is he? Have you ever met him? Are you likely to have a real relationship anytime soon?

He is in the USA and I am in Ireland and yes we did arrange a meeting in April coming. As for the real relationship how can I say all I know i how I feel and I do believe on line relationships can work.

If there is something better and more available he is going to take it. The reality is you will never be able to live there and he won't want to move, so it's a total wast of time and he knows this. Time to pull your head out of fairyland's ass.

To add guys don't like desperate chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by geminimoongal View Post
    He is in the USA and I am in Ireland and yes we did arrange a meeting in April coming. As for the real relationship how can I say all I know i how I feel and I do believe on line relationships can work.
    I'll leave you to your fairytales then. And I'll also leave you to your confusion and dissatisfaction. Just don't forget that the two go hand in hand.

Move to more appropriate forum.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by geminimoongal View Post
    Hi guys been in a long distance relationship for 6 months. He was so into me emailing everyday, chatting on msn, skyping .
    He never talks about emotions or how he feels.I have been quite open with him about my feelings. Told him I like him and complimented him occasionally. He thinks I am beautiful and wondered why I am into him.
    A couple of weeks ago I noticed whenever we are chatting he says he has to go. I emailed him and told him it hurts and I would like a more meaningful relationship. Big mistake. His reply was he thinks we are doing ok and he is scared to commit for fear of being let down. I replied I feel the same and understand. He replied 'whew I am glad you understand' I heard nothing from him for 3 days even though I emailed him twice the last one saying I missed him. Today I get an email saying 'I am listening to the news....speak soon '
    Now I am confused. Not sure what to do. He will probably be on chat over the weekend but I don't know if I should. I cannot say anything cause last time it was a big mistake. I just don't know what to do. What do you guys think?
    Thanks in advance. Oh I know he likes me my fear is he wants control and then I will be suffering waiting.
    don wry geminimoongal if he feels the same for you he'll be back