+ Follow This Topic

Thread: too nervous to hang out

lilwing89 Guest

too nervous to hang out

ok if u have read either of my other posts, its the same girl but different problem....im almost positive she likes me now...but for those of you who havent read them, she is 14 years old
    well heres the problem ppl:
    I know shes nervous around guys shes told me and whenever i try to make plans to hang out with her she procrastinates and shit til the time comes and then we end up not hanging out. i know its the nervousness she told me. i used to be just as nervous but with girls....i was just wondering is there a way to get a girl to like be less nervous(sry i suck at explaining and shit) about hanging out, besides just hanging out and getting used to it? im trying to make her comfy around me so we can hang out! and if i do get her to get comfy around me how could i make her feel special?
    please help me
    fly on,
    lilwing

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    ok if u have read either of my other posts, its the same girl but different problem....im almost positive she likes me now...but for those of you who havent read them, she is 14 years old
    well heres the problem ppl:
    I know shes nervous around guys shes told me and whenever i try to make plans to hang out with her she procrastinates and shit til the time comes and then we end up not hanging out. i know its the nervousness she told me. i used to be just as nervous but with girls....i was just wondering is there a way to get a girl to like be less nervous(sry i suck at explaining and shit) about hanging out, besides just hanging out and getting used to it? im trying to make her comfy around me so we can hang out! and if i do get her to get comfy around me how could i make her feel special?
    please help me
    fly on,
    lilwing
    Why don't you go to her house and knock on her door, and ask her if she wants to go for a walk to the park or something?

Just take your time mate. Rocking up is a good idea though ,puts her on the spot. hee hee. but yeah, if you like her just take time and seh'll get comfertable eventually!

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pxc
    Why don't you go to her house and knock on her door, and ask her if she wants to go for a walk to the park or something?
    well the reason behind this one is cause i live 20 mins away from town, and right now im in drivers ed attempting to get my license. ill give it a shot sometime tho, thanks for that one.

in drivers ed i am going to try (fight nervousness) to sit next to her, unless someone is already sitting there. also during drivers ed i wanted to hang out with her but i was too nervous myself, but i heard her friend say sarcastically to her behind me "so what are YOU gonna do for lunch, lexi? and i shoulda turned around but i was nervous. but my friends gave me some pics of her so its all good. im planning on doing something with her next time i see her.
    thansk for the tips, anyone else?

lilwing89 Guest
    oo oo i know, what do i say if i go up to her house and knock on her door and her parents answer the door?

Tone Guest
    ...is <girl> home?

Ok,
    parents LOVE it when guys are open and honest.... Thats how I got the respect of my girlfriends parents.

Go to door, if parents answer say it right out to them, no need to act like a harvard graduate either. Just say:
    "Hi, my name is <your name goes here>, I live <location goes here, is <girls name goes here> home?. You mind if i take her for a walk..." Plain and simple.
    They might and might not invite you in, lets say they dont, girl gets to the door and you say "Hi... What you up to, blah blah blah. Care for a walk?"

And there you go...
    Works.

lilwing89 Guest
    thankyou coad!
    ok we got another problemo, she might like a 22 year old guy that she met 2 years ago with some friends(AND SHES 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)(she mentioned that he said he likes her, but she never said she likes him or not) not only is that wrong but it's illegal! i dont want to see her get in trouble or anything with this guy, but i dont think she is experienced enough to go out with a 22 year old i mean come on, she's never even kissed a guy before! check this out:
    "lol. and also... about that guy that is 22.... im grown up nate i can handle it! hes actually really cool.. but thats a different email. cya later!!--------"
    i asked her friends if shes like that, and they said not at all, then i asked them about this/\, they said they didnt know....
    what do u think, or do u even think she likes him? how could i get her to not like him, i wanna ask her out but i dont wanna be sudden and make her think i move too fast or anything.
    im gonna ask her straight out(if she likes him) when she gets back from her camping trip.

heh - you caught be on AIM before i had a chance to read it lol

dude if u r 22 and she is 14 chances are that her parents are going to label u a child eater .. no offence

but best of luck and yes honesty and truth always pays ,, no matter how hard it seems

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

hes not 22. the other guys is

ohh sorry then mate

hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past