+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter-racial dating

Inter-racial dating

Okay, here's a question for anyone who cares to read this and respond. What race are you and what race do you prefer to date. This is not a racist question by any means either. I'm just curious, because I know that different races tend to lean toward a particular race that they will or will not date. I am an every day white guy, but for me, I'll date just about anyone who appeals to me. Generally, I lean toward other white people or asians. Don't ask me why, I just have that preference for whatever subconscious reason. But I've been attracted to pretty much every race out there, so I'm not choosy when I meet a hot girl. To me, they're hot no matter what.

My ex was mexican..

Im russian and right now Im dating an american girl.
    All my friends told me it wont work..... But it has worked for 2 months.

I'm white, but I'm currently dating someone from the Middle East. We have our differences, but we mesh pretty well.

I've only dated white guys before I met my bf. I've always been attracted to asian, middle eastern, italian, etc. types of guys. Its more of preference I guess.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I'm caucasian... my lover is another caucasian of German decent.
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a Choi and I'm currently interested in a Pigram.

Yeah, I agree with interracial relationships.

I think they're awesome~

my boyfriend is italiano and i'm mexicana. there's a lot of parallels between our cultures. the only difference is in the color of our skin.

whats a choi or a pigram
    aah, bisto

I'm a caucasian girl, with some native american, so I'm pretty exotic looking. My type has pretty much always been blonde hair and light eyes. My boy is actually dutch . I have been attracted to guys of other races, mostly italian or black or mixed, but I've never dated them. However my mother only dates black men, ha.

Tone Guest
    My father is Peruvian, mother is caucasian, last relationship was with an African American girl. Race don't matter to me, but for some reason I seldom find Asian girls attractive =/

I'm an asian american male and I've dated italians, germans, and predominantly asians. I guess I prefer asian girls but the one thing I noticed that kind of bothers me is that when it comes to asian girls, people are j/ attracted to them for their exoticness that the main stream media has instilled in their minds. Sorry to sound so activist crap but I've taken a course on how twisted the American media has become and how Asian girls are seen as submissive seductive pieces of meat whereas the asian guys are seen down upon. It's kind of a joke so when I hear all these guys say i'm so attracted to asian girls, i kind of get appauled. Sorry to say that but it's j/ how I feel. I don't like seeing asian girls getting the image of a piece of meat and even my older sister is dating a caucasion male right now and he tries to speak korean to her and crap and trust me for all the guys out there, don't try it if you don't know it b/c even my sister says it's not impressive, it's more annoying than anything.

Oh yeah also, i have alot of indian and pakistani friends and I noticed they only stick to fellow indians that are of the same religion or fellow pakistanis that are muslim. I don't know why but in that part of Asia, it's j/ very religion based and exclusive. It's kind of annoying b/c I see some of my friends liking girls that are of different religions yet they can't pursue them b/c they're not the same religion.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like asian chicks with big boobs.

Does your sister have big boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by JoGorilla
    Okay, here's a question for anyone who cares to read this and respond. What race are you and what race do you prefer to date. This is not a racist question by any means either. I'm just curious, because I know that different races tend to lean toward a particular race that they will or will not date. I am an every day white guy, but for me, I'll date just about anyone who appeals to me. Generally, I lean toward other white people or asians. Don't ask me why, I just have that preference for whatever subconscious reason. But I've been attracted to pretty much every race out there, so I'm not choosy when I meet a hot girl. To me, they're hot no matter what.
    I'm for it for the sole reason I'm the end product of an inter-racial relationship. Asian & Cacausian.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I like asian chicks with big boobs.

Does your sister have big boobs?

Asian girls with big boobs? Is there such a thing? I've never seen it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast