+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dying alone...

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Where did you get the idea life is fair? It isn't. Your lack of sex is only significant to you. You will get superficial advice on here and support which you are unable to accept. The burden of change or self-acceptance is entirely yours to bear.
    How many times, in how many ways, by how many people will say this before he understands what it means?

Lets do a poll :o)

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Why would you care if you die alone? You'll be dead.
    Spare me that technical BS because you know what I meant.

Everyone does not want to be alone. My greatest fear is to age without someone. But, at the same time I am not going crazy over it. No offense LR, but you said in another topic that you did not want to move to look for someone and there is only snobby girls where you live. If you truly want to find someone and not die alone, you are going to have to take a chance. Go live somewhere else, if it's more important then school or your job. What do you want in life? Because if you are going to do anything, you better not regret your decisions. Stay or go on the hunt, it's up to you.

LR is in his early 20s, life hasn't even begun yet. Between the time of 21 and 28 I had 5 notable relationships that were 6 months or greater (and a few shorter than that). Before I was 20, I had one girlfriend. ONE, and it was when I was 16 and lasted just long enough to give up my V card before it was over. Things get better, but only if you want them to. If you're convinced you're never going to get anything and just live on a forum posting about it over and over...then the only element responsible for your loneliness is yourself.

Also, RvW, I saw you ask about PoF in another thread. I met my current GF there and went on at least one date with several others, so don't listen to LR, it can work out if you have an appealing profile and are willing to try it out.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Correction: on PoF, one has to be physically appealing. The profile hardly matters compared to looks; that's what girls on dating sites go for first and **** all to the profile unless the guy is hot. No wonder I never got responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    LR is in his early 20s, life hasn't even begun yet. Between the time of 21 and 28 I had 5 notable relationships that were 6 months or greater (and a few shorter than that). Before I was 20, I had one girlfriend. ONE, and it was when I was 16 and lasted just long enough to give up my V card before it was over. Things get better, but only if you want them to. If you're convinced you're never going to get anything and just live on a forum posting about it over and over...then the only element responsible for your loneliness is yourself.

Also, RvW, I saw you ask about PoF in another thread. I met my current GF there and went on at least one date with several others, so don't listen to LR, it can work out if you have an appealing profile and are willing to try it out.
    Thanks, I am not to worried about it. Just trying to stay confident and happy, even if I just took a big stumble. Though, I did check in PoF and found a very interesting person. Not going to keep my hopes up to high though.

You know what sucks though, using 2 hours to write your profile only to lose data. Somehow it did not save and I had to rewrite the entire thing >.< Sucks because I wanted to complete it before bed and it was late lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Correction: on PoF, one has to be physically appealing. The profile hardly matters compared to looks; that's what girls on dating sites go for first and **** all to the profile unless the guy is hot. No wonder I never got responses.
    Well, I have no idea what you look like. So do you work out? Shave? Clean yourself everyday? How about a pic?

Spare me that technical BS because you know what I meant.
    Technical BS, indeed!

Monty Python is so boring, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Well, I have no idea what you look like. So do you work out? Shave? Clean yourself everyday? How about a pic?
    Well, I don't send pics to dudes because that'd be gay but I'm 5'6, 120 lbs and usually clean cut (haven't shaved in a few months).

Well first off, if you do want someone you are going to have to take care of yourself. Shave damn it I know I do not have that great of a pic for my profile. Unfortunately I only own a non digital camera with file that I have to develop, so I am stuck with my basic FB picture. Which I know sucks lol.

Monty Python is so boring, sorry.
    No problem, requires a sense of humor anyway.

Lol, I prefer more sophisticated humor than slapstick, lousy puns and lowbrow stuff (try: Woody Allen).

Quote Originally Posted by RipVanWinkleX View Post
    Well first off, if you do want someone you are going to have to take care of yourself. Shave damn it I know I do not have that great of a pic for my profile. Unfortunately I only own a non digital camera with file that I have to develop, so I am stuck with my basic FB picture. Which I know sucks lol.
    Actually, girls don't like clean looking guys; they associate filth with masculine so if a guy looks like he barely knows the meaning of hygiene, they think he is hawt. Frankly, I like hygiene too much.

Actually, girls don't like clean looking guys; they associate filth with masculine so if a guy looks like he barely knows the meaning of hygiene, they think he is hawt. Frankly, I like hygiene too much.
    You just said you have not shaved in mouths. Not sure about you, but I have to shave almost every 3 days >.<

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast