+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dying alone...

Dying alone...

Appears to be my lot in life. Should be oh so fun..It's weird not thinking but almost KNOWING one is going to be single for life and having never done the deed or even seen a pair..

I just registered on POF and omg, its raining men.

LOL. Yeah, PoF is for women to get an easy ego boost and men to get an ego drain. Pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    LOL. Yeah, PoF is for women to get an easy ego boost and men to get an ego drain. Pretty sad.

Yet you won't do anything about it.

Lol, so irrelevant...

Technically, we all die alone.

Yeah but that's of no consolation to anyone ever.

Listen sunshine, you need a sense of perspective. Go read some stories on the internet of young guys who have been paralysed, got brain tumours, lost limbs etc.
    Email them about your woes about not getting any pussy and see how much sympathy you get back.

Seriously, start enjoying and appreciating what you've got rather than wallowing in depression at what you haven't.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Depends: what did those guys do to get paralyzed or lose limbs? I'm not sorry for Jackass imitators; fkn' get what they deserve.

Pretty naive perspective; I'm sure you have your own inner issues, probably envy for those far more fortunate than you so you project that frustration by telling me to be grateful. I see through you, bro.

I am happy for what i have got, because i have perspective on it. I try to get as much enjoyment out of life as i can, seeing friends, climbing, gym, holidays, etc etc. I am intentionally not putting myself forward for promotion at work as my work/life balance is good, and i don't consider the extra money to be worth the free time i'd be losing.

What i meant about reading other peoples stories who are worse off, they put your trivial problems into perspective, as at the minute it seems like you're letting some pretty insignificant sh#t get you down and bother you far more than it should.

You're assuming I don't. Which I DO. Everyone should look down on and condescend to the less fortunate to display gratitude; it's a societal norm. Unfortunately, it usually keeps the poor masses content with things and too complacent to enact any change. What more folks SHOULD start doing is also looking at the more fortunate; some have it so easy it's incredibly unfair.

Besides, are you telling me my living my life without having sex, seeing a pair or having a relationship is insignificant? Because in Western civilization, those are incredibly important things.

bullshit. Bullshit. BULLSHIT.

Lol, nah, dawg. Y u mad?

Look down and condescend, no. Only douchebags do that. When you read about someone who's been dealt a truly sh#t hand in life yet they are making the most of it instead of wallowing in self pity then it inspires you to realise that you don't have it half as bad so make the best of it and stop crying like a bitch.
    It's good to aspire to better yourself but only in a way that gives you realistic goals and some determination to change. Otherwise you fixate on it and are always miserable because someone will always have it better than you!

So, at what point do you stop becoming a whiney bitch and sort your sh#t out?

You're telling me shit I already know and do. That still doesn't mean first world problems don't suck so how about you quit being a pretentious little bitch and quit telling me to do shit I do already?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast