+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need advice plz!

i need advice plz!

Me and my fiancée have been dating for a year and 7 months. When we first got together everything was GREAT! He would always tell me he loved me and how beautiful I was, he always wanted to cuddle and watch movies with me ... I got pregnant and things still were going great. My daughter is 4 months old now! He hasn't seemed his normal self in a while, h never says he loves me unless I tell him first, he never cuddles or watched movies with me like we use to. And he just doesn't seem attracted to me like he use to be. He always wants to just ride by himself, he says its to clear his head. I just DONT know anymore, I love him more than anything. But is he still as in love with me as he use to be? Does he still find me beautiful and attractive? Advice please.

Some men see their partner as a mother and not as a lover anymore.....kind of taboo in a sense. There is nothing sexual about seeing a baby come out where there was once a source of pleasure, and that a child is now latching on breasts that were just for his pleasure.

A relationship cannot survive without good communication with your partner. You are going to have to talk to him about this yourself.

Perhaps he's just staying around because of the child you share.

I had her cesarean way. I also have 2 little boys with my previous relationship they call him daddy because their father isn't in the picture at all (his choice) and he also has a son with his ex. She has been a lot of our problems due to her not wanting me around at the beginning of our relationship .. But back to the point I've tried talking to him ... He just doesn't talk about it, he recently added a new user name on our computer and put a lock on it so I have no idea what is on it He also has been holding onto his phone like its something jes trying to hide .. He use to never do that he would just lay it wherever and not care if i used it or not , now i ave to ask to use it if im low on minutes ! It just like he isn't interested in me anymore. I don't know how im going to figure out where our relationship is at if he wont talk to me. I do know that I love him and I find every single thing about him more and more attractive everyday! But it seems as though he stopped caring a long time ago...

OK so why didn't you give up that info at the beginning of the thread? It's a no brainer he's having an affair...ask him if he wants to leave the relationship...sometimes opening up that door will lead to answers.