+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does he keep doing this to me?

Why does he keep doing this to me?

So me and my ex are in the middle of reconnecting with each other we haven't actually communicated that to each other but that's tHe direction it's going in last night he said he was going to meet me at a specific time when he didn't I texted him back and he said he was with friends and that we would do a movie tomorrow which is now today...

So this afternoon (the same day We were supposed to go to the movies) I got a text from him saying to come to the gym so I went and he wasn't there I asked him where he was and he said he had to drive his brother back and was at home but he didn't even let me know what he was doing! So i guess he felt bad and picked me up at the gym and took me to chipotle he said he'd let me know when we were going to go see the movie he never did so i texted him:

"if your busy with friends we can do it another day" to which he never replied he keeps making these dates then blowing me off why would he do that? He's a really popular guy with lots of friends but he obviously prefers to spend his time with them than me should I forget this dude or talk to him about it? At first I really wanted to give us another cHance but now I'm not so sure

(btw he's not interested in getting back for sex because he knows I'm celibate he's not seeing another girl he's more of a hit em and quit em type person im the first person hes dated in a long time with which lead me to believe I was special but apparently not lol)

Gwk is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I would forget about him if I were you. He is playing games and trying to see how available you are. Don't answer him next time or tell him you are too busy. Brush him off and find someone that wants to spend time with you.

Sounds like you're just an option for him. He has higher priorities, so I wouldn't pursue this any further.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

i think he is not even interested in you!what about that!? and
    he treat u like that cause u let him.

first its over so why force it?
    second once he wasnt there first time u should have realize thats its a game and shot him down and move on.

but u keep trowing yourself in-front of him like " take me, please take me".
    he makes dates with u to keep u busy. but the real thing is he hopes u get
    tired of the fake dates and leave him alone.
    cause he dont know how to tell u get the f off!

or u see the reality it and move on, or u keep bringing yourself down texting ,begging,calling,asking, and u may get use by him and abandoned just for u to leave him alone.

have some dignity . some morals. like things u never do to have a guy.
    like begging? if he dont come the first time fock him?!
    let him fill his role if he is really interested.

its not the woman's role to chase the men.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    i think he is not even interested in you!what about that!? and
    he treat u like that cause u let him.

first its over so why force it?
    second once he wasnt there first time u should have realize thats its a game and shot him down and move on.

but u keep trowing yourself in-front of him like " take me, please take me".
    he makes dates with u to keep u busy. but the real thing is he hopes u get
    tired of the fake dates and leave him alone.
    cause he dont know how to tell u get the f off!

or u see the reality it and move on, or u keep bringing yourself down texting ,begging,calling,asking, and u may get use by him and abandoned just for u to leave him alone.

have some dignity . some morals. like things u never do to have a guy.
    like begging? if he dont come the first time fock him?!
    let him fill his role if he is really interested.

its not the woman's role to chase the men.
    I think you may have misunderstood the post...I've never chased him we bumped into each other I suggested we should hang out ONE time and didn't initiate contact with him since all the other times he set up himself I just agreed to meet him and when I finally get there something popped up or for what ever reason he decided not to come he never let me know so I could make other plans so yeah I text him to see if it's still on so i know whether he's running late or if I should make other plans

My question was why would he take the initiative to set up dates when no one is pressuring or bugging him to? He's doing it all by himself without my interference then cancelling on his own which I find extremely confusing he always texts me first not the other way around....

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyme782 View Post
    I think you may have misunderstood the post...I've never chased him we bumped into each other I suggested we should hang out ONE time and didn't initiate contact with him since all the other times he set up himself I just agreed to meet him and when I finally get there something popped up or for what ever reason he decided not to come he never let me know so I could make other plans so yeah I text him to see if it's still on so i know whether he's running late or if I should make other plans

My question was why would he take the initiative to set up dates when no one is pressuring or bugging him to? He's doing it all by himself without my interference then cancelling on his own which I find extremely confusing he always texts me first not the other way around....
    Now i know for shore u have problems accepting the truth, rather its my or his!

It's clear he's not that interested in you.... you're not number one on his list... why make him so important in your life?

He's not that into you. Period.

Alright so I accepted that he's not into me after doing something a little crazy I made up a fake fb profile (yes I know) and friended him he started flirting with me right away after that I was completely done emotionally I don't text him or anything but he still keeps trying to contact me and meet up I'm assuming in his mind he believes he's got me right where He wants me and when he calls I'll come like a dog how do I cut him off without looking like a jerk?
    Last edited by Simplyme782; 21-12-12 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyme782 View Post
    I don't text him or anything but he still keeps trying to contact me and meet up I'm assuming in his mind he believes he's got me right where He wants me and when he calls I'll come like a dog how do I cut him off without looking like a jerk?
    Easy. You just tell him that after being stood up by him, you're no longer interested. Then tell him to not contact you again.

His recent actions made it clear that you aren't a priority in his life. He could have called to say that he left the gym, but he either forgot or just didn't bother. Take the hint and walk away.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

How do you cut him off without looking like a jerk? lol. SM782, take back your personal power and just block and delete the fool. You don't owe him a GD thing at this point.