+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where should i go from here?

Where should i go from here?

On sunday night i asked this girl out who i have had a crush on. The thing was she was in a bit of a hurry and she said can we talk about this later. Later that night i got a text message from her and it basicly said that she 'just wants to be friends and i am a really nice lad'. I will proberbly see her sometime next weekend so where do i go from here?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there really isn't much that you can do about it. she doesn't want to start a relationship with you, so i suggest that you just keep being friends with her. you never know, something might happen in the future, but reguardless, be happy that you have her friendship. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

What a pisser...Well, you can't force her into anything. I'd just go on as friends and hope for the best.
    And what have kings, that privates have not too,
    Save ceremony, save general ceremony?

I've always said . . . hot girls have hot friends. Get to know her, let her know your personality, then ask her if she knows anyone you might hit it off with. She'll be another connection to the dating world.

Of course while you're getting to know her and everthing you may as well start looking around for other girls to date, cause chances are VERY VERY slim that you'll be dating her anytime soon.

Alexi