+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love is meant for someone else but not for me...

Look, I'm not the kind of guy who doesn't care if he's a virgin at 40, I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE!
    I express my desires and needs, I accept and express my opinions, but I don't really have friends for that! NO ONE can help me in this matter: I have friends who use my problems as a conversation topic when talking to girls, I have friends that try to help me but deep down want me to ''f*** off and shut up''. As you see, I can't really express myself at all... And just for the record, I'm being myself when I said I was a ''normal guy'', because I'm a normal guy. And then again, I did and do what you said: I ask them out, I help them when they need, but when I really say what I feel, they ''don't want to lose me as a friend'', or that ''they're sorry, but they like my friend (or another guy)'', or even that ''they only see me as a friend''. You see, I don't think I'm the problem here...
    I'm always ready to receive love, but that only happens to people who don't really deserve it, or my friends...

You're contradicting yourself "I accept and express my opinions" followed by "I can't really express myself at all", which one is it? Your posts make you sound very angry. Also you're not open to help and suggetions, prefering instead to blame other people. If you did care about your love life then you'd be listening to the advice and suggestions being given to you instead of aggresively defending yourself. We're not here to have a go at you, but you asked for help and people are giving you their advice, and when people have taken the time to post you just get all het up and ignore it.

I also agree with the poster about you learning to gain resilliance, as shit is going to happen in life and you need to be able to deal with it.

You may want to recieve love but it doesn't sound like you give much love out to the world, only self pity. And trust me self pity is an incredibly unattractive trait in people. Seeing as you mentioned being deserving of love, tell me, oh wonderful amazing human being all the fantastic things about you that make you so deserving of love and what makes all those other lowly people who have relationships undeserving of love?

Only women are allowed to feel sad. Only women can have esteem issues. Girls only love bronze Adonnis, that is, you have to be a god among men with no concerns or issues whatsoever.

When a guy feels dejected and expresses it, women come out of the woodworks to call him a pussy or a complainer or a self-deprecating loser. However, we men aren't supposed to level the same criticism at them because then we're being sexist or idiots or something.

Don't you just love women' minds work?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Only women are allowed to feel sad. Only women can have esteem issues. Girls only love bronze Adonnis, that is, you have to be a god among men with no concerns or issues whatsoever.

When a guy feels dejected and expresses it, women come out of the woodworks to call him a pussy or a complainer or a self-deprecating loser. However, we men aren't supposed to level the same criticism at them because then we're being sexist or idiots or something.

Don't you just love women' minds work?
    We both know the woman here do not call guys a pussy, complainer, or a self-deprecating loser when guys posts their "down" experiences.

They imply it and hell, I've actually been called "self-deprecating": perhaps it's a holdover and deepseated bitterness from these women as re: sexist behavior displayed towards them in the past. They band together to post supporting things when a woman is posting a "down" experience but quick to dismiss a guy doing so as some spineless, sexless loser.

*pat* I don't think it's just woman who call you that.

Lol, it has been.

Girls only love bronze Adonnis, that is, you have to be a god among men with no concerns or issues whatsoever.
    Yeah... that's why I was getting laid as a short-ish 135Lb. guy in HS. Guess again, supergenius.

On the contrary I believe only real men are willing to cry. Men who refuse to cry do so out of fear. However there's a difference between expressing pain and getting agressive. As for women only wanting a bronzed Adonnis that must explain why there are lots of beautiful women that are willing to date men that aren't toned, bronzed etc. Women tend to go more for personality than looks. The op's posts are coming across as very self pitying and aggressive. People are attempting to give him help and advice and he's just throwing it back in their faces and claiming that there's no problem with him, that all the problems lay with the rest of humanity. No person in their right mind is going to be attracted to someone with that attitude. Then add to the mix that he's so arrogant that he believes he's deserving of love but other people aren't it makes it even worse. Everyone deserves to be happy and have love in their life. For someone to proclaim that others are not deserving of love and happines is a very selfish, egotistical and arrogant thing to think. The op claims he wants love but he seems unwilling/unable to give love out into the world. Even when I'm not in a relationship I'm happy to see others in a relationship as I think everyone deserves to be happy. This is why I tried to give the op some advice, however most of his replies to peoples advice are aggressive. If a woman was posting the same things as the op I'd still be pointing out that her attitude was self pitying, concieted and aggressive.

I've had to spend almost 4 years working with someone similar to the op. He doesn't understand why he's single and why no body loves him. Yet he spends most of the time getting agressive and acting like the problem is with the world and not him. I've had to put up with this individual getting bitchy and agressive towards me because I had the audacity to like and talk to another co worker. Whenever I'm talking to my best friend at work this guy starts slamming things around, huffing and glaring at me, before complaining about me to co workers and bitching that I'm always laughing. This individual is unlikely to find love while he remains the way he is and I feel that is a shame. I didn't wish to see the op reach his 40's and be like the co worker that's made my life uncomfortable for the last few months so gave him some advice. Advice that was promptly thrown back in an agressive manner. Still it's his choice if he listens or not. If he wants to continue to believe that it's never his fault and that only he deserves to have love then that's his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah... that's why I was getting laid as a short-ish 135Lb. guy in HS. Guess again, supergenius.
    What height? Plus, 135 is a good weight. Try being 120. It's looked at as being weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    As for women only wanting a bronzed Adonnis that must explain why there are lots of beautiful women that are willing to date men that aren't toned, bronzed etc. Women tend to go more for personality than looks.
    Incorrect. Men are better with forgiving lack of looks than women.

What height? Plus, 135 is a good weight. Try being 120. It's looked at as being weak.
    You're kidding, right? I was 5'9" and 135 - super skinny. When I went into the Army they put me on double rations to get my weight up.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You're kidding, right? I was 5'9" and 135 - super skinny. When I went into the Army they put me on double rations to get my weight up.
    That's 5'9. Decent height overrides lack of weight.

So, can you tell me why douchebags are deserving of love, when they always treat girls like crap?
    I'm not being aggresive, I just don't know what to do with myself! I'm lost! Why is it my fault? What is wrong with me? I don't have this aggresive and self-pitying attitude towards girls, still I'm rejected... I don't know if it's me or them, and the reason I'm being this aggresive and self-pitying it's because this is the only place when I can really express my opinions, because you give decent advice, contrary to my stupid "friends", who use my problems as a conversation topic!
    And btw, this is my way of expressing pain

maybe u r the one that keep running after pple that u know r not singles and hope them leave their bf for u.
    u r a troll. it just happen twice with freinds of your with u knew was not single i assume
    and u already trying to act like a poor thing. be a men stop acting like a pussy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast