+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love is meant for someone else but not for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    maybe u r the one that keep running after pple that u know r not singles and hope them leave their bf for u.
    u r a troll. it just happen twice with freinds of your with u knew was not single i assume
    and u already trying to act like a poor thing. be a men stop acting like a pussy
    I make sure that the girl I'm after is single, and yes, it has happened to me twice. I know that girls are not going to leave their bf for me, that's why I don't go after the occupied ones. So, if you don't have anything decent to say, don't say it at all. I came here to be helped, and I know I'm being aggressive and stuff and I apologize to the ones I'm being aggressive to(Kingswoods and basilandthyme), I really appreciate your help, and again I'm sorry I'm being this aggressive, it's just that I can't stand that girls always fall for someone else... It's hard, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by walterwhite View Post
    So, can you tell me why douchebags are deserving of love, when they always treat girls like crap?
    I'm not being aggresive, I just don't know what to do with myself! I'm lost! Why is it my fault? What is wrong with me? I don't have this aggresive and self-pitying attitude towards girls, still I'm rejected... I don't know if it's me or them, and the reason I'm being this aggresive and self-pitying it's because this is the only place when I can really express my opinions, because you give decent advice, contrary to my stupid "friends", who use my problems as a conversation topic!
    And btw, this is my way of expressing pain
    The girls that usually go for douchebags go for them because they remind them of their fathers; girls usually are attracted to guys with traits or looks resembling their fathers. And if they were treated like sht, they seek guys who will treat them poorly because they think it's what they are worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    The girls that usually go for douchebags go for them because they remind them of their fathers; girls usually are attracted to guys with traits or looks resembling their fathers. And if they were treated like sht, they seek guys who will treat them poorly because they think it's what they are worth.
    I never thought of that... But you know, when we are in love, we tend to ignore the other person's flaws, making it harder to leave him/her. Sometimes this is the reason why girls date douchebags...

Well, when it comes to being "in love" with girls and douchebags, they think they can get the douchebags to love them and mistakenly think they "are in love" with the douchebags. It's a vicious cycle; they see douches acting tough and think they can reform those dudes with their love and so they take a lot of abuse from these assholes. It works, too; I'm sure you've heard girls complaining about their dick boyfriends treating them awfully and then wanting them back after a breakup?

Yeah man, I've heard and and dealt with girls like that: a friend of mine, her name Tiffany, she broke up with her bf two months ago, and she was always bitching about ''how badly she was treated while dating him'' and ''hoped she never finds someone like him again'', but when that guy talked to her on Facebook, she ''felt something she never felt before: her love for him came back!'', and they're back together again, and I was like: what the hell, bitch? xD

And yes, you're right, they just don't know the difference between infatuation and love. They think that only liking someone is love, when loving someone is living with that person, even though their flaws, and not wanting him/her to change...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123