+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Indecisive about two girls

Indecisive about two girls

I am having trouble with deciding whats best for me regarding my love life. I currently have a girlfriend that I met in college and have been dating her for almost three months now. Everything is going fine, she is a great person and is great for me. She has met my family and they love her unlike my ex girlfriend. The problem is that I am still in love with my ex girlfriend. I dated my ex for a year and eight months and I have never felt the way i feel with her with anyone else. It was love at first sight with my ex girlfriend and our relationship was great. We ended up having sex about six months in and my parents eventually found out. Well from that point out my parents did not like my ex who I was dating at the time and were very stubborn and uncooperative about me and her relationship. This made things difficult and cause problems, well one thing led to another and we ended up breaking up over a stupid reason. So half a year later at college I met my current girlfriend. I like my girlfriend but I really don't think I will ever love her, mainly because I only started dating her because she was such a good person. I am not really that sexually attracted to my current girlfriend but she is really good for me. Me and my ex have been talking on and off but there is not a day that goes by that I am constantly thinking about what me and her had. Everything was so perfect and we loved each other so much. I don't know what to do. I am back for break from college and am planning to get coffee with my ex and talk. I want so bad to have my ex again but do not want to be an asshole and just dump the girl that I am currently with because as I said, she really is a great person. I am very indecisive at this point and do not want to hurt anyone. I need some advice please.

Redhed, does your ex want to get back together with you?

And what is the 'stupid reason' you broke up? Thing is, if it was important enough to end a relationship over, then it wasn't a stupid reason.

Had a similar experience to yours myself but I chose the wrong girl. I went for the girl I liked, not loved, and she broke up with me in May because she had fallen for someone else. Never was I in love with her,I broke the heart of the girl I love and she is dating someone else as we speak but has only been with him a few short weeks. Go with your gut and heart and take risks. I made a big mistake and do not think I deserve the girl I love after what I did but I will tell her I love her and I was a dickhead for hurting her.

Ignore your heart if you want to live your life under a blanket of regret