+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help for closure , please share your thoughts with me

Need help for closure , please share your thoughts with me

Its about relationship to end it or not . Its going to be a long text that you can understand it completely and see it from my point of view .
    And please give me closure react how you want to react just help me to decide... I am on 50 / 50 don't know what to do ...

I can't post the whole letter here cause there are to many words in it so please if you are willing to give me an opinion follow this link i would be grateful guys!
    http: //www .hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=7486574#post7486574

Connect the space between Http and www , please admin forgive me for this i mean no harm but this is pretty important for me.

Is to much to ask. Often the details are not even important when people put a long story.

I just want to know your age and how long is or was the relationship?

My age 22 her age 27 , relationship is still going on its gonna be 22 months in January 12 . Not a teenage stupid kids ... I know the story is mostly he said she said bullshit but without it nobody can really tell me something serious or helpful .. they could only pass judgement .
    Last edited by Aleksander; 17-12-12 at 10:12 PM.

You are too inexperienced to identify a good relationship and a bad one. I'll help you : This is a bad relationship. You have a terrible misconception on how things work, and your emotions are clouding your better judgement. I'm not going to be nice about this but you are trying to make gold out of a turd....it's not going to happen and never will. You both are on different playing fields, not on the same page. You want an honest, romantic, loving relationship so bad that you are trying to make it happen with this turd of a GF. Here's some reality, she is not the one for you and that this is not going to get better unless you end this relationship. If it doesn't feel right (which it hasn't right from the get go) then it's not. Please accept the reality.

Said something similar to her when i gave her a choose to leave me before 2 or 3 months ago .
    Her answer was i am only human and i want all the things you want .

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander View Post
    Her answer was i am only human and i want all the things you want .
    She didn't mean it was with you....

Yea i felt it ... that's why it hurts even more , if i was in her situation or if i will ever be that the person i love will suffer cause of my past i would react allot differently and my words for sure wouldn't be "i'm only a human" , i don't understand her for everything i would like her to do for me i have to ask for it she never thinks with her own head to make me happy nor she ever asked anything from me that i admit . But it's mainly because i did everything by the book she didn't any reason to ask for anything .

Example : I always went with my Car and when it broke with my friends car to get her , i wore always paying for stuff and the fuel she never even though about maybe helping with it until i just let her know that from time to time she should help with those things and she did .

Example 2 : Giving me oral as a foreplay she never asked me to or just did it , i have always get down on her and she loved it but she have never remembered HEY? i should do that for him , but i had to ask for it you might say beg for it , and after some time when you hear your loved one that she says pfff i gave him many times blow jobs and that he came into her mouth many times .... wow
    What i'm trying to say is that getting a gift without asking doesn't makes a person feel the same way as when you beg for it.
    I said that to her few times she didn't really though about it nor she did something with that knowing .
    Maybe she will with another person , i was planing to end it face to face in Friday

I don't know does a woman that i was trying to find even exists ?

Yes they do exist, but it up to you to choose wisely. Tip: actions speak louder than words. Words are easy, lies are easy and it's just easier to tell someone what they want to hear to get them off your back. So behavior towards you is how you should gauage if you are with the right one or not. Stop investing so much of yourself if that person isn't reciprocating unconditionally. If it isn't happening, giving more of yourself sets you up for being taken for granted. capeesh?

Thank you i would fkin kiss you right now because you are not trying to tell me what i want to hear but because you are saying what you really think ! THANK YOU .

Hope you find true happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander View Post
    Its about relationship to end it or not . Its going to be a long text that you can understand it completely and see it from my point of view .
    And please give me closure react how you want to react just help me to decide... I am on 50 / 50 don't know what to do ...

I can't post the whole letter here cause there are to many words in it so please if you are willing to give me an opinion follow this link i would be grateful guys!
    http: //www .hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=7486574#post7486574

Connect the space between Http and www , please admin forgive me for this i mean no harm but this is pretty important for me.
    Oh hell no. TL;DR

Smackie's usually got great advice I'm sure what she says is true.

I wish you can put like a smiley or something beside the thanks

What's with all the slut shaming? Good luck finding another woman who will let you interrogate them the way you did with this one. Especially when you were only dating. Everyone has a past. Her past sexual history is HERS, not yours. This is what happens when you ask someone about their past partners when you aren't mature enough to deal with it. So, maybe next time judge a woman on her actions with you, not on whether her ex came in her mouth or where shes had sex.

She shouldn't have lied, or said she was using you etc to that other guy. Sorry for you there, it's not nice to have trust broken. You shouldn't be snooping in her facebook account. You two would be better off without each other, you're on completely different pages.

eta:typos
    Last edited by Woods; 20-12-12 at 04:36 AM.

LOL Ringo sang it best....yellow submarine......

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Didn't read the letter but she sounds kind of selfish. You sound, perhaps, a bit naive. Do you know how to ask for what you want, or do you expect her to read yourmind?

If you ask respectfully for your needs to be met and they blow you off (bad pun, sorry) then you need to move on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast