+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help for closure , please share your thoughts with me

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    What's with all the slut shaming? Good luck finding another woman who will let you interrogate them the way you did with this one. Especially when you were only dating. Everyone has a past. Her past sexual history is HERS, not yours. This is what happens when you ask someone about their past partners when you aren't mature enough to deal with it. So, maybe next time judge a woman on her actions with you, not on whether her ex came in her mouth or where shes had sex.

She shouldn't have lied, or said she was using you etc to that other guy. Sorry for you there, it's not nice to have trust broken. You shouldn't be snooping in her facebook account. You two would be better off without each other, you're on completely different pages.

eta:typos
    Every woman says that " nobody has no right to know about my past its my past " when i read that i see " BLA BLA BLA BLA " seriously All of them " ALL " women that i have talked to have shared their past . Even you had if you are a woman and most of you like to do that right after sex when you skip getting to know each other part you just say few words that open up a whole new world of questions and we pretend yea like we don't care but talk to us about it we just spit on the guys image just to boost your ego a bit and make you angry enough at the guy that you share your story .Even my buddies agreed . Female buddy disagreed so i just made a prof in front of her eyes started to chat with a girl that was with me in elementary school i have almost never talked to her in my life no connections no nothing only that we wore in the same class for 8 years.

I extracted everything from that girl since the beginning of the relationship till the end . Basically she had one bf in her life she gave him oral she even swallowed although she didn't like it she let him to cum on her face and for the time they were having sex she never used a pill or the guy protection , the guy never licked her not even once the guy was to quick for her to get an orgasm she had sex with him most of the time in her house and in his basement they couldn't do it at his place cause the house was most of the time full and his parents didint like her much at the beginning she knew that he was cheating on her but she though that if she sleeps with him he wont sleep with the other girl so once he told her " this is stupid relationship if there is no sex involved " so she slept with him and gave him hers virginity wohoo and surprise! the guy said he wont sleep with that another gril no more but he did and he continued doing that for longer time and she kept having sex with him also knowing that he is cheating on her but she though that she will eventually rip him away from her and she did and bla bla bla bla after 2 years they broke up :O what a shock . There was much more but i just cant remember it and to copy & paste the whole conversation that lasted for about one or two hours you wouldnt understand a thing cause its written in another language .
    After that broke up there were few guys that she was kissing with but since they wanted to sleep with her mostly on a first date she never did that and never contacted them again its ben 9 months since she had a bf . So much about not telling anybody anything and about nobody has no right to know my past . Pff bullshit .And we all know she had one boyfriend in her life cause we live in the same town population 8k so there's your prof.

Woohoo and i shared that with all for everybody to see there was a party at my place . It all depends on what way you combine the small talk and the questions . Friends even went all crazy saying "omg dude keep chatting" " keep chatting" "she will fall in love with you come on don't be like that ..." ask her if she wants to go on a date with you" the females were mad about it mostly Cause " omg " i just shown how easy they can be.
    Last edited by Aleksander; 23-12-12 at 09:57 PM.

I have ended it two days ago everything went fine and i feel like stone just fall off of my chest i know now that just the memories kept me near her the things that used to be and was good not the present . I still love the perfect innocent part of her that in the first year kept me just constantly happy and that made me include her in my every days doing .
    But it was harder than could imagine once she started crying etc ... but she will find another one and ill be just another lie for the other guy that she will talk thngs like " i never really liked the sex with him " " he didn't love me " " he cheated on me " or god knows XD **** it

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Didn't read the letter but she sounds kind of selfish. You sound, perhaps, a bit naive. Do you know how to ask for what you want, or do you expect her to read yourmind?

If you ask respectfully for your needs to be met and they blow you off (bad pun, sorry) then you need to move on.
    There wasn't mind reading necessary i call it common sense . You do things for me i do things for you . Why should anybody aks somebody to do nice things for them ? If somebody says to you " go and fuk your self " what would your answer be? You surely wouldn't say come her let me hug you haha

Givers get bored too and need something in return not just sex ...

OP, you sound creepy as hell :S.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    OP, you sound creepy as hell :S.
    Why do you think that ?

That is what happens when a relationship gets stale, one or both start to put in less effort into it. Relationships are not forever, they will come and go in your life, this one ended and so will the next and so on. Just the cycle of life until you finally find someone that is truly your match.
    Last edited by smackie9; 24-12-12 at 01:50 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander View Post
    There wasn't mind reading necessary i call it common sense . You do things for me i do things for you . Why should anybody aks somebody to do nice things for them ?
    Hello, come back to the Newtonian world, okay? People in relationships have lives and don't spend their waking hours thinking about or trying to guess what their partner wants. That's up to THEM to tell them.

Now, if you state a need and then your partner blows you off... you have a problem. But if you aren't comfortable asking for what you need in the first place, you're done before you even started.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Oh hell no. TL;DR

Smackie's usually got great advice I'm sure what she says is true.
    Yeah, if shes sober...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12