+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she's flirting with me, but says she just want to be friends

she's flirting with me, but says she just want to be friends

Hi,

A few months ago I get to know with a really nice girl.
    We don't have many interests in common, but we are quite similiar in our personallity and the way we are thinking.
    Most of the times we were talking about personal topics, I could talk with her about things, nobody else knows about me.
    The last weeks she started to flirt with me all the time but I didn't take any action, because I still had feelings for another woman (and she knew that).

To give some examples:
    when we were introduced to some other people and I'm telling that I'm math' student, she sometimes pointed out how intelligent I am and how she likes that.
    She's saying that I'm funny and telling me that women like that, she asked me if I changed something in my hairstyle and tells me that she likes it,
    she were walking arm in arm with me, tells me many times how she is trusting me.
    She tried to convince me that she is so much more beautiful than a girl from whom she knew that I fanced her (that was so cute).
    Once she asked me if I can go to buy her cigarettes, she told me she don't want to go outside because she had her menstruation (!).
    After I agreed, she hugs me about half an hour and hugs me even more when I tried to release her and asking me afterwards if I like her parfum.

At this time I allready was over the other girl and was thinking about a relationship between us.
    We don't share many interests and it can get boring sometimes because of this, but in my opinion it is much more important that you can trust each other and talk
    about everything to understand each other. So I telled her what I was thinking about her and asked if she wants to be with me.
    She was asking me when I started to like her and after a short communication she changed the topic.
    I asked her again and she told me she want to be only friends with me. Now it seems she's lost her interest in me and is avoiding me,
    I really want to understand why she is acting like this, but I don't think that I can get the answers from her, soo I would be thankful if someone here can help me here.

She enjoys the attention she gets from you. You are being used. And having a period doesn't stop you walking to the shop to buy cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    She enjoys the attention she gets from you. You are being used. And having a period doesn't stop you walking to the shop to buy cigarettes.
    She didn't get so much attention, at least not more than my other friends, as I wrote till shortly I wasn't interested in her in a romantic way.
    And she gave me the money for the cigarettes, in reverse that I went to the shop (in our neighborhouse) she invited me for a coffee. I'm not feeling used.

Nice_guy, stop being her bitch. Stop talking to her altogether.

She just likes you and would not want to break the friendly relationship between you.
    We do not choose our destiny, it chooses us!