+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divorce Rates

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Seinfeld = very funny show, but not as funny as Curb Your Enthusiasm.

(HBO fan)

I watched Seinfeld..not once did I laugh..the jokes have to have spunk and be quick ...they mostly can NEVER make sense. FAMILY GUY owns all shows.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    virg-you find somebody who will live with you and do all those things for you (you didn't quote my "etc. etc.") and tell me that isn't love.
    I am confused. Your "etc etc"?. Are you talking about the part were your living with the guy? I dont know anything about living with another person. I think the actions you show a person and the things you do for them are absolutly separate from love. They are actions you do to prove your love and not make the love be there.

well that's my point ov... you have to actually DO things to show somebody that you love that you love them. and those things do make the love "be there". when you do something like that for another person you're showing them that you care about them and their environment. if one didn't do those things then i wouldn't exactly call it love.

the etc. etc. part being staying with a person through all their trials, if they get fat, get sick and all that. showing a person you care for them by being there for them. i just used living together as an example because that's the situation i'm in. when my boyfriend say, cleans the house i feel like he cares about our house. when he changes the oil in my car i feel like he cares about me having reliable transportation. you know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    well that's my point ov... you have to actually DO things to show somebody that you love that you love them. and those things do make the love "be there". when you do something like that for another person you're showing them that you care about them and their environment. if one didn't do those things then i wouldn't exactly call it love.

the etc. etc. part being staying with a person through all their trials, if they get fat, get sick and all that. showing a person you care for them by being there for them. i just used living together as an example because that's the situation i'm in. when my boyfriend say, cleans the house i feel like he cares about our house. when he changes the oil in my car i feel like he cares about me having reliable transportation. you know what i mean?
    If you says so...but...your first sentence makes no sense at all. Why would you need to prove your love when there is no love because you have to make love by proving it?. I think a person who is in love should show those things that you say ..no doubt..I just don't think those actions are love them-self. Just because I make love sound more chemical doesn't mean I just want to have sex and leave. I would like to provide, care, support, and be a reliable person to my love as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12