+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wont say a goddamn thing!

She wont say a goddamn thing!

Left a message on her answering machine today, asked her what was up. said if she was truly busy I apologize, but that I had no idea what was going on (why she doesn't respond to my texts). I said I don't know what "your game is", if your not interested tell me, if your unsure tell me, and I said "you can just send me a tex, I don't care".......nothing

the thing is, she had no problem telling the boyfriend before me that she wasn't interested, even telling him to "**** off" after he still texted her, left messages and whatnot, she showed me the texts. she told me three weeks ago she was afraid of another bad breakup, when she didn't text me for a day I said something semi rude, she told me to "go away" I didn't bother because it was exam time for her, she sent me two brief texts last week but now this.......I don't know

I may not be a girl... But she is not interested. Do not cling to her. Her ignoring you should tell you that she is not interested. Not to mention, it was rude of you to ask her "what her game is"

... she told you to "go away." I suggest you do what she asks. She knows where you are and if she wanted to talk to you, she'd get in touch.

Remember this?
    she just texted me saying "I didn't give her a chance to repsond" and felt I was being pushy again and it was driving her away.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-12-12 at 08:16 AM. Reason: added the quote

let me ask you all something, why can't she send a single ****ing text? I told her its no big deal if she's not interested anymore, I'll move on. but she doesn't say anything

well, I think it's because she may be afraid of what you'll do or say if she tells you outright that she isn't interested anymore, erik. I think she's figured it out by now that your actions have proven to her that to you, it is actually "a big deal" even if you say it isn't.

Her lack of response is her actions that tell you to just move on without her voicing to you that you have to... if I'm wrong about her wanting to break up with you then just leave her alone anyway. If she wonders (cares) where you went to then she'll contact you and ask you what's going on.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-12-12 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    let me ask you all something, why can't she send a single ****ing text? I told her its no big deal if she's not interested anymore, I'll move on. but she doesn't say anything
    Youre thinking like a guy. Girls dont often tell you to what they are really thinking because they think it makes them look like a bitch. Next time make sure you take the hint Bro.
    Last edited by surfhb; 18-12-12 at 04:58 PM.

If you said something semi-rude to her, then she's got every right to ignore you. Combine that with your current aggressive stance makes me suspect she's afraid of getting in contact with you.

I'd give most guys the benefit of a proper break up talk - EXCEPT someone who had been rude to me. I owe a rude person nothing.