+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she trying to hide from me?

is she trying to hide from me?

me and my gf havent talked alot lately. well. today i was hyper and felt like taling to her. at around 3. answer machine came on. i left a message. later at 9 "she" called and when i answered i said hello times and for like 6 seconds and the the line disconnected. (i didnt hang up). i thought it was a phone problem. so i waited to see if she'd called. and she didnt. so i decided to call back. and her friend answered and said "oh sorry that was a mistake, i was messing with hellens phone and i called you" i said "ok".. i heard my gf voice in the backround and some guys. and then there was silence and her friend said "she not here right now", i doubted it but i just went with it. and we hung up. this seriously sucks. this is the second time this happens that people say shes not around when shes right there! i hear her. iw as advised to talk to her. i only see her a little bit (long distance relation ship) so i told her on the phone that i needed to talk to her. but later. in person. but she kept insisting that i said what i wanted to say. so i did. and she never answered back.. what the hell? and i said "i'd like it if you said something to assure that everything is ok". and still no answer. so what should i do?

She is avoiding you ..thats for sure. Now its your move.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    She is avoiding you ..thats for sure. Now its your move.
    thanks... what should be my move?

Plain and simple she's being shady. You should tell her this whenever you get the chance. Tell her if she can't give you an answer or an explanation then you need to find someone who will be sensitive to your feelings. If she cares about the relationship she'll talk to you and try to make a change.

be honest and tell her plain and simple mate .....

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

thanks... this SUCKS

update.. if any one cares.. i just got online. and immediatly she put herself as away. i dotn want to confront her on the internet though. its on msn. so she can still talk to whoever she wants to. this is pretty annoing as hell

What would be the point in confronting this chick?
    I think people only confront when theyre in denial and they need to hear it for themselves whether or not something is going on.
    I would just say well since you dont like me anymore I guess I'll move on... then see what she does lol...
    ~Sarah~

lilwing89 Guest
    move on dude. sry she prolly doesnt like u or something. find someone that would like be more sensitive like /\ said.
    and hell if she wont even talk to u, why bother?

I agree with most of the people in this thread. If she doesn't want to talk to you, and avoids your efforts, then why keep trying? You can't do anything if she really doesn't want to talk to you. Find someone who likes you more.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

u wouldnt keep a thorn in ur hand if it pricked you ... would you?

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

you'll have to end it

ppl like her really make me angry. She is obviously too inmature and not capable of maintiaing a simple relationship with you. her actions are childish and very disrespectful to you, she is wasting your time.

But dont be angry at her, i'd feel sorry for her.

I'd just end it (nicely) over an e-mail (thats about all she diserves) and hope that she grows up oneday.

let us know what you decide to do.