+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I Just To Shy?

Am I Just To Shy?

g'day folks,

Well, I thought I'd lay my delema on you. First off, some back history; I'm 20 as of last April and on Valentines day my girl of 2 and 1/2 years dumped me for some flat headed football player. Obviously i was shattered, but there was one shinign light amounst it all, and that was a girl at my TAFE who is also in the majority of my classes.

This girl, whos name i will with hold for privacy reasons, i always thought was cute but never really talked to her. After me and my ex broke up I began to talk to her and over the past 2 months i've fallen for her - hard!

She is absolutally beautiful and I love everythignaobut her. She has dark hair which has a way of falling over one eye in this very sexy way, deep brown eyes, full lips, a perfectly curved figure and the bestest personality I've seen ever meet! i am just CRAZY aobut her. I know it sounds corney but even the smell of her perfume send my all airy-fairy.

the problem is, I'm way to shy to even hint at the fact that I feel like this aobut her. She dosen't have a boyfriend so she's in the playing feild, but I haven't done anything about it. My friend (who is also a girl) says that she recons that the girl I like would be flatered to find out how i feel, but I don't know. I'm not exactly the image that most women would conger up when they think of a boyfriend.

Apparently a few people have figured it out, I've been told they can tell by the way I look ather, apparently my eye get very wide.

however, I'm scared to tell her for a numbe rof reasons. the main being I really don't take rejection well. The second being I'm sure she's have no interest in me. Also, whenever I talk to her (well, I'm gettignbetter now) I can't put a sentance together without muddling my words. When she's around I get clumsy. yeah, its terrible. And, I have also been tol that a number of other blokes think she's cute too, and in the past the compitision has always one out.

However, haveing said all that, I really, really like this girl. It was sugested ot be I get someone to do a snoop, see if they can find out how she feels aobut me, but I'm not sure about that. I'd really like ot at least give it a go with this girl, but I'm a little shy and I hav eno idea how ot go aobut it without wreakign everything and makeing it awkward between us from then on.

Any suggestions?

Dougy---If you're scared to make a move, don't.
    Just hang around her more, talk to her more. If she's interested, she'll show it.

I don't think you should try and find out how she feels - yet. You can tell her that you like her (by which ANY girl would be flattered by ANY guy) and tell her you'd like to get to know her better - maybe she'll say the same back - she can't exactly reject you wanting to get to know her better. This will give you an excuse to go and talk to her, and help her see through your 'clumsiness'. However, once you've told her you must try and get to know her, don't give up and make sure you talk to her as often as you get the chance.

Cripes, its hard! Lol. Apprently one of my mates is digging for info on how she feel aobut me, should I stop him? I guess i could tell her I'm just worried if she dosent feel the same way it'll all get akward. i've been there before and it sux!

i always say this. lol. but i think it's always just best to be yourself and be honest. maybe u'd tell her and she wouldnt be interested, but maybe u'd leave it too long and lose ur chance to..~x~

i had this exact problem prolly a week ago now. i asked for advice on here and went and took the chance. it didnt work out but i'm ok. dont let it put u off. if i'm meant to find someone i will and i'm sure it'll be the same for u. ~x~

Choi Yi

Well I tried ot talk to her yesterday but she didn't seem very interested. Hmm, I don't know. Perhaps I'me havign myself on.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably.
    _______