+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So let me get this straight..

So let me get this straight..

For those of you who have seen what I look like, are you telling me I could theoretically convince a girl to go out with me?

It's more than looks. You'd also have to start liking girls. I can't recall you ever saying anything nice about girls....and a girl isn't going to date a guy who doesn't enjoy the company of women.

And you may also have to open your mind to the prospect of going out with a girl who's not a supermodel.

I say nice things about girls: they look good, I'm attracted to THEM and not dudes, they exude positive vibes when around them...

I ask cuz for the first time in about week, I went to sleep thinking about that vision of the future I ordinarily go to sleep with: all my friends are married, I've not had a girlfriend in 16 years or been on a date in over 10...that recurring vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I say nice things about girls: they look good, I'm attracted to THEM and not dudes, they exude positive vibes when around them.
    You may be ATTRACTED to girls, but it very much appears that you don't like the company of girls. You certainly don't respect them. I've lost count of the number of things which you've written which denegrate girls and women.

Sadly, I agree that there are some damaged women out there who make very bad choices of men....and it's hard to respect these women. But it's far from all women who do this. Thing is, the women who aren't damaged won't go with a guy who doesn't like women.

I do enjoy their company: I'm frequently at my best when hanging out with a girl. Besides, I prefer to think of what I've said as brutally honest, really.

If what you write is what you honestly think of women, you have no hope in ever getting laid.

Sex barely matters to me. I could have a lifelong relationship without sex and be happy; that thing doesn't constitute even a 1/4 of my goals in life.

Besides, if girls don't want to be described as such, perhaps they should work to avoid doing things that I call them out on.

Let me rephrase. If what you write is what you honestly think of women, you have no hope in ever finding a female companion.

Besides, why would a girl change to keep YOU happy? Why would they choose you over a man who genuinely likes women? Any woman who has an ounce of self esteem would avoid someone like you.

Well, it's just what I've seen HOT girls do; frankly, I learned a long time ago I don't have the looks to draw in a hottie. So I'm pretty free to bash them all I want. You really can't imagine the rejection I've faced, though. The kind I've gone through is far from run-of-the-mill so I think I should be forgiven for being bitter: anyone else who underwent the same would be the same, perhaps even worse.

I do genuinely like women; it's just that most of them do unforgivably stupid things. and make unrealistic demands and lie about what they want.

maybe you're over-achieving? Have you tried approaching girls that aren't (in your personal opinion) "hotties?" You're not a hottie yourself however you're far from ugly. You're looking at the wrong lid for your pot perhaps.

I only really converse with girls whose looks don't intimidate me.

Are saying then, that only girls whose looks don't intimidate you have been who you've been talking so negatively about?

Given your sweeping generalisations about girls, I can very well imagine the rejection you've faced. It's called Karma. You're getting no sympathy from me. No girl with any self esteem would bother with you.

Karma doesn't exist and if it did, justice would be done to those who wronged me to begin with, now wouldn't it?

They're not sweeping generalizations, by the way: I've said time and time again that most of my observations are explicitly about hot girls. Sometimes I talk about the average girl but not as frequently since they aren't so glamorous nor factor into The American Dream (who pictures Prince Average or marrying a regular looking women in their vision of The American Dream? No one)(.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 19-12-12 at 11:24 AM.

What do you do, sit around all day and observe so called "hot" girls? You think you're some kind of expert on the mind and actions of hot girls and yet you've never had the pleasure of being with one. You begrudge the men that DO get hot girls and you argue how no suggestion would ever work for you with everyone here who has tried to help you change your piss-poor attitude about yourself, women and other men who are successful.

LR: I think you should seriously consider getting yourself some personal councelling to help you with this hate you have inside of you. (don't argue that you don't because this hate you have has shown itself here over and over again in all these threads of yours) You have zero love of self and you blame everyone else for your failures.

As I said, you have nothing to worry about in the looks department, its your jaded outlook about just about everything that is a turn off. When you contribute actual advice around here you have good insight.. how about dropping the self-deprecation and misogyny as your New Year's Resolution? .. and just for the record.. i mean none of what I've said maliciously.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast