+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he lying when he says hes not attracted to me?

is he lying when he says hes not attracted to me?

My ex and I broke up a couple of weeks ago - we've known each other for a year and a half. We were together on and off for 3 months - it was messy for a lot of reasons and yes, we slept together at least 40 times - the sex was good but emotionally draining. He and I still talk at work and we joke around. A few days ago, he came to work and I was wearing a long tanktop (no cleavage was showing) and as soon as he walked in, he looked down. Later that day, I was teasing him and I told him he didnt compliment my outfit, he stares at my boobs says its very provocative, looks away and blushes. A few days later, we went to get coffee together so we can talk. For the first 15 min, he wouldn't look at me. I pointed it out to him, he said well you need to wear more clothes - its winter. I was wearing a shirt and pants (again, no cleavage). So, I asked him if he was still attracted to me. He said no. I called him a liar asked again, he said no, seriously. I asked him when he stopped. He said I'm not going to tell you. And this back and forth went on for a few minutes. he then told me that he's lost his mojo and its not just for me, for everyone. Is it true that he no longer finds me attractive or he just doesnt want to admit it bc of our messy history? We definitely can't date now and its probably more for my sake than his. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dorogoi1 View Post
    My ex and I broke up a couple of weeks ago - we've known each other for a year and a half. We were together on and off for 3 months - it was messy for a lot of reasons and yes, we slept together at least 40 times - the sex was good but emotionally draining. He and I still talk at work and we joke around. A few days ago, he came to work and I was wearing a long tanktop (no cleavage was showing) and as soon as he walked in, he looked down. Later that day, I was teasing him and I told him he didnt compliment my outfit, he stares at my boobs says its very provocative, looks away and blushes. A few days later, we went to get coffee together so we can talk. For the first 15 min, he wouldn't look at me. I pointed it out to him, he said well you need to wear more clothes - its winter. I was wearing a shirt and pants (again, no cleavage). So, I asked him if he was still attracted to me. He said no. I called him a liar asked again, he said no, seriously. I asked him when he stopped. He said I'm not going to tell you. And this back and forth went on for a few minutes. he then told me that he's lost his mojo and its not just for me, for everyone. Is it true that he no longer finds me attractive or he just doesnt want to admit it bc of our messy history? We definitely can't date now and its probably more for my sake than his. Thank you!
    No....he no longer finds you attractive. Guys dont lie about that. If he wanted to bang you, he would just lie

It's quite possible that he now thinks you're delusional for thinking he still wants you

By your story its clear that he is no more interested in you. May be make him feel jealous by talking to other guys and just ignoring him all time when he stares at you or want to come closer to you.
    We do not choose our destiny, it chooses us!

You probably shouldn't have asked him that..That's incredibly awkward after a breakup.

If you're relationship was on and off then he's probably got bored with the drama and is no longer interested.

My question to you is why????????????????????????
    Why the hack do you still want to seduce him, asking him crap
    while its all over! its done! And u dont want him back.

WHy keep looking for attention? I start feeling sorry for u. Its like u
    r so sad that u do what ever to get attention.

Its over and he told u he there is no attraction so why do u want to force a yes out of him.
    You are such a sad person.

Who cares whether or not he is lying? You probably shouldn't have asked him, and whether he does or not really does not matter; move on. I think you're trying to pry an answer you want to hear out of him to validate your level of physical attraction.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think he is still attracted to you, but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you nor make you believe that he wants to just to have sex with you. But LR is right: you shouldn't even care about what he thinks.

Oh never mind, old thread...