+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Forums Festive Poster Of The Year Awards.

Love Forums Festive Poster Of The Year Awards.

Yes folks. That's right. It's that wonderful time of year again when your fellow peers vote for the prestigious "Poster Of The Year" awards. Due to the returning of my insomnia, and my 6am boredness, I have kindly offered to compare this years awards. As a result, I sadly will not be able to participate, due to strict competition laws, and the fact i'm such an awesome cunt, that victory would be a mere formality. Plus, it gives a dumb canadian a chance to win.

The winner will be decided over a period of the next 5 nights, through a serious of well thought out polls, and the winner will be the poster with most votes. The prizes are as follows;

1st prize- 1 love coupon valid for a date with our resident virgin, "Lovesreject".

2nd prize- A laminated picture of cerbys cock

3rd prize- A 1 hour msn sex chat with our resident hot chick, vashti.(cam included). *thats webcam, not the ex-poster CAM.

Rules of the Competition

1-The judges decision is final.

2-canadians can be excluded from the competition without any valid reason given.

3-Casual racism/homophobia is permitted for the purposes of the competition polls.

4-The competition organiser(me), will not be banned, nor his posts edited/deleted by gaymods or bigoted admin.

5-Anybody that says this is stupid, can be disqualified from the competition.

All that remains is to wish all the competitors the best of luck and may the best man/woman/canadian win.

Look out for the first poll to be posted soon(cat not continuing to be a little cunt permitting).

This thread will be used to update the overall scores.

Almost forgot, a big thank you to the 3 posters that kindly donated the prizes.

Hooray; I'm a first prize!

Rule 4 in the competition rules clearly states "the competition organiser will not be banned". Not cool thegaymod.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm only a third prize? Eeek. That's what happens when you get old, I guess.

I want innocentman to win so we can discuss his ageism.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Please note the laminated picture is on 4'x6' poster paper, actual size. A lovely addition to anyone's living room.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm only a third prize? Eeek. That's what happens when you get old, I guess.

I want innocentman to win so we can discuss his ageism.
    You must be getting old, it says in the op that the innocentma isn't taking part due to his awesomeness making it likely he would win. Besides, I have to be an impartial judge, in the event of a tie, or controversy.

I toyed with the idea of putting you as first prize, but there is a good chance that a gay will fill the top places, so |I thought those prizes were much more appropriate.

Thanks for endorsing the prize tho, makes it more official.

Nice to see all three prize givers entering into the spirit of things, even though cerby is clearly ****ing lying.

I will use rule #5 and say this is f uckin stupid so that rule #2 will be used to exclude me from this stupid competition. ahhhh I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I will use rule #5 and say this is f uckin stupid so that rule #2 will be used to exclude me from this stupid competition. ahhhh I feel better now.
    Sorry but you cant self-exclude yourself. That's a decision only a judge can make. Besides, you're joint favorite to win the grumpiest person poll. It's between you and boisdevie I reckon.

I'll take it for sure.

If I win, I can't really be expected to go on a date with myself! So if I were to win, can I exchange it for Bronze?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If BW = Imma, he gets my vote. IMO, he set this whole thing up so he could have a date with LR and perv together at Cerby's dingdong. I told them to get a room months ago. Homos.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If BW = Imma, he gets my vote. IMO, he set this whole thing up so he could have a date with LR and perv together at Cerby's dingdong. I told them to get a room months ago. Homos.
    LOL omg that made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OI! Well, I couldn't find the Angry Inflamed emoticon but if I did, I'd have put that here. You shouldn't be publicized what Imma, Cerbs and I do every Friday night.

WTF, no wonder I temporarily left this place. Can nobody read?? It clearly states iam' cant enter the competition because he is too awesome, and it wouldnt be fair on the mere mortals. If i wanted to see cerbys cock, Id go on ww.dirtycanadiangaymods.com, like everyone else does.

Anyway, the first poll will be up shortly, after i've walked my cat. He got his balls off last week, lol. ****ing raging he is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast