+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ever notice...List :p

Ever notice...List :p

Im in a mood to spew some things. They all seem obvious, but I guess its cool to see them on a list. Let the list and the debates on the points begin...

And if this has been done already, point me to a link, cause I wanna see it.

Ever notice:

1) When someone dumps you and say they need space, or whatever reason it is, its most probably because they met someone else and wants to give them a shot?

2) When a break up occurs, EVERYONE does the stupid stuff first, even though they know that NC should be the case? Its almost like some involuntary, inevitable reaction to a breakup that can NEVER be stopped.

3)When you actually do have the strength to do NC right away, the other person labels you with all sorts of profane names and calls you insensitive and "So THATS what you thought of our realtionship.", while if we do the stupid stuff first then NC, we are actually pushing them away possibly to a point of no return or are labelled as "stalker"?

4)When you get dumped, the dumper initiates the "I want to be your friend" thing, just incase the person in point (1) he/she wants to try out falls flat?

5)How a dumper can says they love you and miss you and can see a future together while being with another person?

6)How everyone prefers to cut and run instead of solving problems in a realtionship? Sitting down and talking about issues makes the realtionship go deeper, and the deeper it gets, the harder the fall and everyone hates to fall hard. Guess thats why theres so many divorces and relationship lengths in months and not years...

7)Girls are more prone to points (1), (3), (4), (5) and (6)? (I will get chewed out by girls for this ...key words are MORE PRONE)

COntinue the list if you want..

8) We give the soundest advice to other people with the same problem, yet cant listen to it ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by stonesnbones
    6)How everyone prefers to cut and run instead of solving problems in a realtionship? Sitting down and talking about issues makes the realtionship go deeper, and the deeper it gets, the harder the fall and everyone hates to fall hard. Guess thats why theres so many divorces and relationship lengths in months and not years...

7)Girls are more prone to points (1), (3), (4), (5) and (6)? (I will get chewed out by girls for this ...key words are MORE PRONE)

COntinue the list if you want..
    In defense of #6, numerous problems in a non-marital relationship may be a big warning sign that you do not have a good match. Why invest excessive time and energy into something that is more work than it should be? You have plenty of time for that once you tie the noose (I mean knot). :-D Once the relationship becomes marital, though, I disagree with your assessment, especially if there are kiddies around. I think most women like to hold it together at least until the kids are older unless the hubby is truly horrendous or she meets another man.

About #7, I wouldn't know - I've never dated or been dumped by a girl, so perhaps you are right.

4)When you get dumped, the dumper initiates the "I want to be your friend" thing, just incase the person in point (1) he/she wants to try out falls flat?

what happens if the person who gets dumped says they wanna be frenz 1st??
    That's what i did coz the dumper was so indecisive..i guess i was getting impatient i wanted to do a closure to the relationship. He didnt even want to give me a Yes or No go at the relationship...does it mean anything? He just needs space to think but i pushed him?