+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems

problems

i have this girlfriend for 4 months....and she wants to clubbing with other guys and dance with guys and grind with guys with her girlfriends but i ono today in society guys love grinding on girls and have dirty thoughts but she says its all about trust and i should trust her .. but look at the enviroment she is in..a bunch of horny clubers who want their mack on.. wtf is that man.. i ono what to do.. i kepp telling her i dont feel comfortable but she is like this is a test if we can resist tempetaions and that u need to trsut me what the hell should i do?

Well all I can say is what I would do...
    If I am with a man I DONT go out clubbing in an environment where the temptation for cheating is there. I dont put myself in a situation where I can cheat. I'm a human and it is human nature to have sexual desires which is why you dont let yourself.. and you dont let yourself by removing yourself from the situation. Get me?
    Sounds like her intentions are bad, and her excuse to get out of trouble is youre supposed to trust her. Sounds like BS to me
    ~Sarah~

Whats with this clubbing shit. Tell her she is a club head and clubbing is for losers. Real awesome people listen to techno in their cars and at home. Same thing goes for bar goers...fawking faggots...Real man drink alone...lol..
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."