+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ****Important! Need advice for Memorial Day weekend.

****Important! Need advice for Memorial Day weekend.

Alright this may be a lot, but I need someone's advice before Memorial Day weekend on this problem.

1st- we're engaged
    2nd- He thinks that I'm not thankful, I don't tell him what he needs to hear, and I don't want to spend time with him.
    3rd- I tell him thank you for everything all the time and mean it pretaining to his love and things he does for me. I wrote him a poem but last weekend, and it contained enough emotion and thought that he cried after reading it, and right now the only reason I haven't come to see him was the fact that my parents had limited me on the car since I don't have one myself. Mind you that whenever he asked something of me I have done it. I've spent a year and a half driving back and forth from my parents to his house spending gas money and whatnot to be with him. In the past week I haven't been able to do that.

Now, I have a weekend where I can get out and spend a couple days with him. My question is should I? If yes, then I also have one more problem: He plays Dungeons and Dragons and is going to be gone that whole Saturday. That would leave me at his place with nothing to do. So do I stay home and be miserable, or go to his place have him yell at me then be okay and be miserable? Please help me!!

Tone Guest
    ... engaged?

If he'd rather play D&D than hang out with his fiance then leave him to play with his cards and dorky friends all day. Try to find something else to do with your time than sit around... LoL

How are you guys engaged if you really have to ask this question... >.>

You know, I don't know. I asked him becuase I loved him. I've devoted a lot to him. Now also including the commitment to him. I know it sounds messed up because we do have problems. example, he gets mad if I question anything at all. When I ask the question once in a great while, "Do you love me?" He claims it as a comment coming at him and he has to defend himself. It's pretty messed up, but I love him more than anybody really thinks.