+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm a boring partner and I don't want to be!

I'm just belittling you bro, because you intimidate me. It makes me feel better about myself. Soreee

Quote Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro View Post
    I'm just belittling you bro, because you intimidate me. It makes me feel better about myself. Soreee
    Yeah, I get that. Ironically you don't mean it, but it's true.

BTW, I doubt your wife is "brilliant", academically. No way can she be beautiful, a great cook, and a brainiac. I'm not saying these broads dont exist. I'm just saying I doubt you have the skill to get one of these birds. Opps, I did it again. Cant help myself.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BTW, I doubt your wife is "brilliant", academically. No way can she be beautiful, a great cook, and a brainiac. I'm not saying these broads dont exist. I'm just saying I doubt you have the skill to get one of these birds. Opps, I did it again. Cant help myself.
    "Broads? Birds?" They do exist, but they tend not to enjoy being referred to this way. I had a guy text me "don't give up on me, Girl!". That was it for him (not just for that reason but it didn't help).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ehh... she might not be a true "genius" (then again, she might), but she coasted through her core classes and got A's, while others in her classes struggled. Don't know. Don't care. Particularly don't care what you think. *shrugs*

...and she isn't perfect. She ****ed off on the homework for her math class, dropped the ball on one of her tests and had to ace the last project and test in order to pull a "C", but she did it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HIA - It is a bit odd you seem to find so much identity in your wife. Just something to think about. Personally, I'd find it a bit concerning. Like this guy who wants to date me and keeps calling me 'interesting' and 'impressive' (once or twice, okay, but I wonder if this guy is more about the pedigree than the person). I know that's not you, but for the rest, its a lot to live up to. You know what I'm saying? Goddesses on pedestals have a long way to fall.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    HIA - It is a bit odd you seem to find so much identity in your wife. Just something to think about. Personally, I'd find it a bit concerning. Like this guy who wants to date me and keeps calling me 'interesting' and 'impressive' (once or twice, okay, but I wonder if this guy is more about the pedigree than the person). I know that's not you, but for the rest, its a lot to live up to. You know what I'm saying? Goddesses on pedestals have a long way to fall.
    Nah. Might seem that way, but I don't. I DID have her on a pedestal for a long time but that was years ago. Only reason I ever put her on a pedestal now is to look up her skirt. >

Like I said, I know she's not perfect. I know her flaws.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Remind me again how long you have been married? Its less than 5 years, right? Just remember you two are still in the honeymoon phase. Of course, its a wonderful phase to be in, and I completely approve of enjoying it to the max!

Do you two ever argue? Be curious to know how you resolve them.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

maybe u r not even a boring person . but he keeps telling u that cause u dont do what he wants when he wants it.

and u sstart believing it.

It will not work out

relax. ask him to help you out with this thing. he'll not fair good at teaching you how to go about it. he'll fail miserably. in the mean time, everyday for an hour do some activity that involves being creative with full focus and concentration. do different activities. don't tell him this. after he has failed to get to be how he wants you to be, you will have many talents and your thinking abilities would have widened. you could then see how things go about..

OLD THREAD!! Dude the poster is long gone. Stick with posts that are a day or two old, not a month and a half.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234