+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend wants to have sex with a condom when I had the coil fitted 3 months ago.

Sadly, and I have heard this many times before, there are douchy guys out there that refuse to wear one.

^^^ those are the ones that you have to say "No glove, no love" to... and actually bloody well mean it.

I have really never used a condom. I never got any woman pregnant. I have 2 kids of my own, and when I was married, conception was all planned. I have been with many women, no diseases, and no pregnancy. I think you have to have enough trust and just enjoy. You really don't need a condom if you sleep with decent women.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom694u View Post
    I have really never used a condom. I never got any woman pregnant. I have 2 kids of my own, and when I was married, conception was all planned. I have been with many women, no diseases, and no pregnancy. I think you have to have enough trust and just enjoy. You really don't need a condom if you sleep with decent women.
    you're giving very poor advice to young people with that comment so I feel compelled to point out that you're not a smart man when it come to your sexual health.. you're just a lucky one. (thus far, anyway)

When was the last time you were tested and if you haven't been, how do you know you're not a carrier and spreading your ailments around to unsuspecting "decent" women?

To add: You say in your other thread that you frequented prostitutes while you were married. How "undecent" of you and your over used and unprotected dangly bits.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-01-13 at 05:25 AM.

Just another Troll...the same one on "Is this fair and common practice?"

To the OP, would he be willing to try pulling out? This is what my boyfriend and I do (we are both clean and I'm also on the pill), as we have tried condoms and he can't stay hard with them on, even the thin ones. Maybe he'd be willing to try this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12