+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she is sending mixed signals and I missed the chance to kiss her

she is sending mixed signals and I missed the chance to kiss her

hi!
    im gonna try to keep this short. so i have met this girl a few weeks ago, shes a friend of my best friend and we hung out once, and then she asked me out on a coffee date. we had a fun couple of dates, she kissed my on the cheek a few times, but then she suddenly started sending mixed signals, ignoring my texts and stuff. she did have some other personal stuff to handle at that time tho.

then she went on vacation and we didnt hear from each other a while. when she was back, she didnt reply to my texts but then after a few days suddenly wrote "hey! after such a long time im writing you... lets meet , what are you doing this afternoon?" and we once again had a wonderful afternoon at her place. we met a few times with friends too. this monday i asked her if she wanted to do something again and she replied "im sorry but i dont have time today or the rest of the week.". i took that as a no and tried to get over her.

then, this thursday, she suddenly wrote again "hey! i got free this afternoon, want to go christmas shopping?" and we once again had a wonderful afternoon. we made plans for the same evening so i went to her place at 10 pm to drink some beers. we had a wonderful time, and we eventually made a lot of body contact and hugs, and a lot of long eye contact and exchanged some compliments too. then, suddenly, she said "ok i got to get up early tomorrow. can you go?". shes always very aprupt when she wants to leave or someting, but i took that pretty harsh but when we said goodbye we hugged real long and intense and she pressed her face onto my cheek, and then we looked into each others eyes for pretty long while still hugging. i know i should have, but i did not kiss her! i was too affraid, i dont know why

so i realized that i missed my chance the second we broke the hug, so after i was out the door i went back and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left. she said "text me when ur home" which i did, still being caught up by missing that kiss i wrote "im home now. i hope you understand that im a little careful with certain things. good night". she did not reply.

now she is gone to her parents for christmas so we wont see each other for a while (they live an hour away). she might come back to the city for a dinner on sunday, but thats with like 15 friends of mine. she isnt sure of that yet. i wrote her some little texts and she only replied with very short messages.

is there anything i can do? i really want to kiss her but i blew it. should i send her another text? with what? if she does not come to the dinner on sunday, will any feelings she may have cool off? if she comes, how should i behave?

first of all, stop sending text messages. Then you won't run into problems like "why hasn't she texted me back yet?" Second, how old are you two? The mind of an adult woman is different from that of a teenage girl. I can give you better advice if I know who my target audience is. Third, stop putting all your eggs in one basket. I could be wrong but it sounds like she is keeping her 'options' open. You should do the same. She may even pick up on this and start showing more interest in you.

thank you for your response. i'm 23, she's 22.

Dude the ladies (at any age) like a guy that is confident. Stop waiting for the neon sign on her forehead to light up that says "Kiss Me!" If you don't tell her to her face how hot she is, and then move in for a kiss, you are going to lose her interest. That's what I would expect IMO.