+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What course of action should i take ? on the verge of depression

What course of action should i take ? on the verge of depression

So i met this girl from my work place who was really smart, hardworking and cute. we went out together on serveral occasion, the problem is one day i revealed to her that i like her, then she say everything was too fast for her (3weeks) and she told me that she like this guy (her crush) for a long time. The next day i told her that i will not be working in the future with her anymore, idk but i think guilt strike her, she told me that she want to talk about it so we went out, and everything went well, and for the first time i thought she had a good feeling towards me (i know as we keep flirting back and forth). so we went out tgt for the next few days. Just about yesterday i gave her a watch as a christmas gift that she always wanted, she was very touched but the next day while we were having break in between our work,( we usually go out tgt during this time) she told me she need to go toilet to change, i waited for half an hour so i called her, she told me she was outside with her friend, so i was shocked, i quickly told her she not as good as what i think she is. NOW she repiled me telling me not to like her anymore and should not waste my time on her. ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT SHE ACTUALLY secretly brought perfume for me during that period. I was very touched but at the same time she ignored me throughout our working hours. I tell her much much she meant to me and i told her if we could only be friends, i would be gratified. She keep telling me that dun waste my time on her, so i am desperately confused, i think i just ruin the chances, and i show too much weakness to her that im insecure. the question is should i just ignore her for the past few day or keep begging her for forgivess?? PLEASE HELP ME

Don't double post. The original thread is in the "Broken Hearts" section: http://www.loveforum.net/threads/76492-Confuse-what-do-she-really-want