+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confuse what do she really want?

Confuse what do she really want?

So i met this girl from my work place who was really smart, hardworking and cute. we went out together on serveral occasion, the problem is one day i revealed to her that i like her, then she say everything was too fast for her (3weeks) and she told me that she like this guy (her crush) for a long time. The next day i told her that i will not be working in the future with her anymore, idk but i think guilt strike her, she told me that she want to talk about it so we went out, and everything went well, and for the first time i thought she had a good feeling towards me (i know as we keep flirting back and forth). so we went out tgt for the next few days. Just about yesterday i gave her a watch as a christmas gift that she always wanted, she was very touched but the next day while we were having break in between our work,( we usually go out tgt during this time) she told me she need to go toilet to change, i waited for half an hour so i called her, she told me she was outside with her friend, so i was shocked, i quickly told her she not as good as what i think she is. NOW she repiled me telling me not to like her anymore and should not waste my time on her. ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT SHE ACTUALLY secretly brought perfume for me during that period. I was very touched but at the same time she ignored me throughout our working hours. I tell her much much she meant to me and i told her if we could only be friends, i would be gratified. She keep telling me that dun waste my time on her, so i am desperately confused, i think i just ruin the chances, and i show too much weakness to her that im insecure. the question is should i just ignore her for the past few day or keep begging her for forgivess?? PLEASE HELP ME

She's a crazy bitch and not worth it. Keep trying to befriend her if you like torture.

she seem really kind though, she would lent 150$ to her friends when they are in need. But sometimes she really confuse me though

She doesn't treat you right.

She's not the one who's confused. You're passive-aggressive, and you use coercion and threats to force behavior you want. You actually tried to punish her with your absence when she didn't want to go out with her, then you rewarded her with an expensive gift when she did.

She's well shut of you.

Sheng, I think you should see a therapist for your issues with having normal relationships with people in general. As HIA said: you don't "punish" girls who have crushes on other men and you don't buy them expensive presents in "reward" for going out with you. You aren't training a dog. This girls is NOT interested, you should have gotten it from the time she told you she has a crush on someone else. Stop trying, it will only make you seem even more desperate and creepy than you already do. Move on.

To answer your question in the title of this thread: she doesn't want you to keep pestering her. She wants you to leave her alone.
    Last edited by searock; 23-12-12 at 04:34 PM.

Just because a girl is nice to you and enjoys your company doesn't mean she is interested in you romantically. She was at fault to a degree by not being up front with you after your first approach to her about your interest in her (3weeks). But to an experienced guy the message was clear that she didn't see you as BF material. When girls get put on the spot like that, they try to let you down easy by saying "things are going too fast" or "I'm not ready for a relationship". Sheng, your heart got the best of you. You got friend zoned.

The gift was a huge mistake. Giving a gift won't make them see you as a BF. It's a stupid move. If that girl isn't putting out or in a relationship with you, you give her nothing period.

She bought you cologne as to not feel obligated to return affection to you. She just wanted to balance out the gift giving. But since you went over the deep end wanting her bad (and she knows this), the only alternative she had is to get the message out to you loud and clear...to forget about her and leave her alone...she is NOT interested!

She didn't mislead you, your heart and the desire for her to be your GF mislead you.

You are too inexperienced to understand but I hope my words give you some idea where it went wrong, and how you should move on and learn your lesson.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She bought you cologne as to not feel obligated to return affection to you. She just wanted to balance out the gift giving.
    This^. .
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh