+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with giving too much?

What is wrong with giving too much?

I feel like giving up on love and stuff, everytime i give too much, the girls always end up avoiding me, but I always believe that we should work for the person of your dreams, and not believe in destiny because i have been waiting for too long. I don't like playing mind games and i must say im REALLY SICK of it, why is there nothing like a smooth relationship? why must a girl always prefer guys who play on their emotions rather than being with the guy they are really comfortable with?

Because most women think nice guys are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheng View Post
    I always believe that we should work for the person of your dreams
    ^^^ this is where you are going wrong.

As a woman, I can tell you that there's nothing more annoying than being chased by someone who we don't want to be with. If a girl tells you that "she's not ready for a relationship" or "I have a crush on someone else" or any other reason for not wanting to be with you, please accept what says and walk away. Don't become a pest in her life.

If you accept a 'no' when it comes your way, you will then spare yourself the angst of playing games and the confusion of not knowing where you stand. There are easy relationships out there (my 20yr relationship is just so smooth) but you will only find them if you learn to walk away from complicated ones.

In short, if a girl sends mixed messages or gives excuses, learn to walk away. Perhaps tell her to call you if she ever changes her mind, but don't WORK for her. Don't get yourself into any situation where you feel like you are doing more than your share.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    In short, if a girl sends mixed messages or gives excuses, learn to walk away.
    Abandon all hope! Women are nothing but mixed messages; they like to confuse and obfuscate. They talk about not wanting to play games but that's all they are.

Trust me, OP; I'm an expert.

As a woman, I can tell you that there's nothing more annoying than being chased by someone who we don't want to be with.
    This is not quite accurate, OP; women love having guys confess feelings for them. It makes them feel good to be so flattered and be able to hurt a guy,.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    This is not quite accurate, OP; women love having guys confess feelings for them. It makes them feel good to be so flattered and be able to hurt a guy,.
    Oh, there are plenty of male attention whores out there too.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Yeah, but it isn't innate as it is with women.

Quit ****ing up other people's threads with your stupidass wrong ideas, twit.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    At least Iama is funny when he trolls threads, LR is just annoying as f*ck.

Basilanthyme said it all, as far as I'm concerned. Nobody likes desperation or especially desperate stalkers.

Well Sheng my friend, I understand you in total. Smooth and normal relationship where two people cherish and love each other without silly hot-cold games is what I'm after for years now, but no luck so far.

I learned one lesson though. If there isn't a big spark at the start, run away like hell, because it'll end in tears.

I though that a nice gift from the heart would make a girl at least consider You as a lover. They usually kept the presents and forgot about everything else.

Abandon all hope! Women are nothing but mixed messages; they like to confuse and obfuscate. They talk about not wanting to play games but that's all they are.

Trust me, OP; I'm an expert.
    lol An "expert" that has only had one girlfriend and that was 9 years ago. .. and .. you are describing some "girls" certainly not most "women" silly.

I though that a nice gift from the heart would make a girl at least consider You as a lover. They usually kept the presents and forgot about everything else.
    You can't buy love no matter what the sex of the person you're trying this with.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-12-12 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No guys really learn from your rote advice nor searocks: all that bland, optimistic happy go lucky shit doesn't really work for anyone.

No guys really learn from your rote advice nor searocks: all that bland, optimistic happy go lucky shit doesn't really work for anyone.
    lol, tough crowd bro.

I know, brah; too many idealists and naive adults. I guess I must just be precocious or something and have to do the adult thinking for the adults.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have to take for yourself (within reason) in order to be happy for yourself. Happy people attract other happy people. Giving is fine so long as its not too one-sided.

Take what you can. The universe will come for its cut, believe it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast