+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl i just met has suddenly stopped texting me (Text conversation included)

Girl i just met has suddenly stopped texting me (Text conversation included)

Hey guys

Hoping to find some opinions from females as to why this girl i met suddenly stopped replying to my texts.

First some background info on this situation. I met this girl at a clothing store last Wednesday, i asked if she was single and asked her out for coffee. At first she was like "i dont have coffee with people i dont know" and i went "well how else are you going to get to know me then?" so she then asks if i had facebook, i said no, and she tells me to take her number down and while im doing that she takes the phone off me and puts the number in the phone herself.

Here is the text convo i had with her, i texted her some 4-5 hrs after i left.

Me: Hey its the sexy guy you were stalking in the changerooms today whaddup!
    Her: I wasnt stalking LOL
    Me: Yeh i guess its only called stalking when the one getting stalked doesnt like it, which is why in this case it was DEFINITELY stalking ; )
    Her: How was i stalking you LOL
    Me: The 'definitely' was meant to be sarcastic, totally killed the joke you loser haha how was the rest of your day? Boring as f**k id imagine
    Her: Straight out it was boring i wanted to die : ( LOL
    Me: You emo. So it would be pretty safe to say that i was the most exciting part of your day
    Her: Lol nope most exciting part was going home : )
    Me: haha good joke good joke you should quit your job and become a comedian
    Her: Who said i was joking
    Me: Santa claus of cause who else
    Her: Oh yeah of course
    Me: So question, if you get this wrong i am NEVER EVER EVER talking to you again. Ready?
    Her: LOL yeah...?
    Me: Whats my name?
    Her:f***ck, do you know how much people i had to speak to today im so so sorry i should written it down or something
    Me: Haha better luck next time bye!
    Me: Haha i kidd i kidd take a guess
    Her: LOL Just tell me please
    Me: No guess! If you get it right i will you a lollypop so hey its worth a shot, your odds are like 121931418414184184 to 1
    Her: Just tell me
    Me: Aw you suck at this game! My names Rob
    Me: Boo! Its (i use my phone number as a joke to her not knowing my name, as it would of been my number coming up when i texted her) did you died or something?

So my second last text was sent around 11:30 that night i met her and my last text i sent sometime in the morning on Friday, its Sunday night now and there has still been no reply. Besides her first 2 texts, her replies were all within minutes of me replying, some of them within seconds. Some of my friends have told me i came across too strong, while some of my friends have told me the opposite and said i wasn't strong enough. I honestly cant see the reason being something i said so i am just confused as to why she hasnt replied. Also i have to note that i never asked for her number, she told me to take it, and also putting the number in my phone makes me believe she was definitely interested in me. Im hoping maybe a female can shed some light or offer an opinion on her sudden disappearance. I might give her a call tomorrow and see if she picks up, what do you guys think?

You sounded like a jerk... I know you were probably trying to be funny and all, but I would be irritated if a stranger talked to me like that.

I can only agree with searock, I would have stopped texting after the first five messages...

I'm not a girl but I would of ignored you. You came off as an ass

yep, you sounded like a total d*ckhead. I'm surprised she continued talking to you after the first couple of lines.