+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I destroy her life ?

You totally need to do this, then. She's extremely cruel.

Just noticed your username, "targetjoanna", lol. Let it go bro...

Lol. Nah, do this. Send me a pic, too.

Quote Originally Posted by targetjoanna View Post
    you know what I traveled 2500 km only for her and while she was f****ing with me, she was saying to another guy on the phone that I love who you are and I will go to the holiday with you.
    OH so this is an LDR? You take your chances with shit like that. You have absolutely no control over a relationship or know what they are doing 2500km away. It's like Russian roulette you just never know what you are going to get. YOU ****ed up by getting involved in this, and you are going to punish her for your **** up? Be very careful about exploiting another person. In some jurisdictions she can sue you. Also you really look like a sore loser, secondly, you will ruin any chance to find a girl that will date you if you are that vindictive. Remember Karma will return to bite you in the ass in some way for doing such a bad deed. If you have any decency, you will just delete everything, block and delete her FB, number, etc. And just chalk it up as a bad experience and you will avoid anymore LDR's in the future..

Smackie's somewhat right, except excusing the whore's behavior.

and my friend when her treating me turn her back you think. god have no stick to hit her head

To add, if a girl is willing to freely send you naked pics etc to someone she had never met in person should be a good indicator of what type of person she is. It's a big red flag. Just date locally. I'm sure with some effort you can find yourself a nice modest girl in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Smackie's somewhat right, except excusing the whore's behavior.

I don't condone her behavior. People will just behave badly, but it doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level.

It's not stooping at all; stooping to their level would be to stay in the relationship and cheat to retaliate.

OP, if she's hot, send pics.

What would help this is go out to the bar find some chick, take her home and f uck her brains out.

It's not stooping at all; stooping to their level would be to stay in the relationship and cheat to retaliate.

OP, if she's hot, send pics.
    Way to shine desperation.

LOL, not really. I see it more as helping the guy. It might help knowing he sent pics of her and now she's truly a ho.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by targetjoanna View Post
    and my friend when her treating me turn her back you think. god have no stick to hit her head
    We can find a 2x4 for you, though.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To get even and get closure. Letting somebody get away with something is just gay self-righteousness.

There's no such thing as "closure", and getting "even" only makes you feel guilty and stupid when you come to your senses.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    OH so this is an LDR? You take your chances with shit like that. You have absolutely no control over a relationship or know what they are doing 2500km away. It's like Russian roulette you just never know what you are going to get. YOU ****ed up by getting involved in this, and you are going to punish her for your **** up? Be very careful about exploiting another person. In some jurisdictions she can sue you. Also you really look like a sore loser, secondly, you will ruin any chance to find a girl that will date you if you are that vindictive. Remember Karma will return to bite you in the ass in some way for doing such a bad deed. If you have any decency, you will just delete everything, block and delete her FB, number, etc. And just chalk it up as a bad experience and you will avoid anymore LDR's in the future..
    so when she will be pay back vy your karma theory, bcause I cried too much

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast