+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I forgive myself for loving this person

How can I forgive myself for loving this person

He is a complete sociopath and liar.. What is wrong with me falling in love with someone like this? He's treated me terribly, yet I eat it up each time he tells me he loves me.

I finally decided I've had enough, I just can't take anymore of it, he'll never be true to only me. but now I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me without him, and I've been deeply depressed and anxious for a month now, even on antidepressants, I still feel like this.

I have nothing to hope for, no promise of new love. and I can't understand how I could fall in love with such a monster, what is wrong with me? No one with sense falls in love with a person like that.

Sorry for venting, I just don't know what to do.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one plans to fall in love with a bad man. You don't choose who you love, but you CAN choose how you behave. No one can tell you how long you will grieve; a lot depends on how much attention you pay to your feelings. You might want to think about seeking some professional help - not so much to "get over" this guy, but to help you learn how to avoid his type in the future.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

this has also happened to me.. n i know how painful it is when you truly and so desperately wish to turn back time.. but it won't.. it will never..