+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water for health!!!

Being an essential part of our body..Water remove toxins from our body and purify blood...

100% correct. i always try to drink at least 8 glasses a day. water ftw!

I drink nearly 2 gallons per day..which is actually not some health feat to be proud of. I read that it is somewhat unhealthy.

Here's an interesting view of the importance of water from antiquity: an Ionian philosopher, I forget which of the main ones from that island (Thales?), suggested that existence is composed of water. Shortly after this theory, I think either Anaximander or Anaximenes came up with the 4 elemental basis of existence. And THAT is early philosophy, in fact I think most philosophy books covering the history of philosophical thought begin with Thales.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I drink nearly 2 gallons per day..which is actually not some health feat to be proud of. I read that it is somewhat unhealthy.

Here's an interesting view of the importance of water from antiquity: an Ionian philosopher, I forget which of the main ones from that island (Thales?), suggested that existence is composed of water. Shortly after this theory, I think either Anaximander or Anaximenes came up with the 4 elemental basis of existence. And THAT is early philosophy, in fact I think most philosophy books covering the history of philosophical thought begin with Thales.
    Do you talk like this to women, bro?

Yes. I tell them all about Kantian morality, Nietzsche's take on religion, Bacon's emphasis on experiment as scientific method...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I agree water one way to away from disease.
    Last edited by annurao; 24-05-13 at 05:15 PM.

filtered water though! (at least in the US) tap water is full of nasty toxins & bottled water is worse since they often don't disclose the source, purification method, etc. plus it's pricey
    fresh fruit juice is NOT a health food! eat the actual fruit b/c the juice has all the sugar of the fruit but none of the fiber. Nature packages sugar with fiber & that's how we should consume sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Alden View Post
    Well!!Water have own importance in our life.But we should be drink the water in more
    quantity because it is the best way for the weight loss and fat loss.The average man
    needs 2.9 litres, or about 12 cups of water, a day and woman needs about 2.2 liters.
    I drink 6 glasses of water a day and rest I make up in juices, green teas and fruits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12