+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about handjobs/blowjobs...

question about handjobs/blowjobs...

ok i have a question, all i need is a simple answer. no making fun of me for not knowing... ok here it goes: when one gives a handjob or blowjob, what is done with the cum? and dont say swallow cuz i know that one and i dont think it sounds appetizing... thanks for any help you guys may give me!
    *~Sarah~*

A lot of guys like it when girls swallow and most of the girl I know swallow, but some don't like it. A close girl friend of mine says instead of swallowing she just aims it up at the guys chest and lets him cum on himself, then they can wipe it off or do whatever with it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well it depends on what you want to do with it...

You can either have him, cum on you, or on him, and clean it up with Kleenex, a wet towlet...etc.

Bascially you clean up and throw it out. Just make sure that he lets you know when he's about to climax. That way he can aim to the appropriate location. - Be it, a tissue for the garbadge or your mouth to swallow.

Another option, is a condom, if you choose when youre giving head to use one, that will catch the ejaculate and its just a matter of tie up/throw out.

Keep in mind, where he cum's, make sure you're careful that it doesnt get into/around your vagina. (lets some residu on your/his hands, for example) - Seriously that is how people get pregant without actual intercouse - it really shouldnt be a problem, just dont be naive, is all.

Unless you're a virgin.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I take it that that would be assuming the Hymen is still intact, which it may not be.

Its just a word of warning. Not something to worry about...just be aware!

Just some random thoughts from personal experience...

If you're giving a handjob, just let the cum go wherever it goes. Don't worry about it - just let it happen. Neither of you will enjoy it if you're worrying about what's going to happen to the stuff. (If you want to avoid getting mess on sheets, clothes, wherever, throw down a towel, sheet, T-shirt or something before you get to it - not halfway through!)

A really erotic thing is to ask whether the guy would like to come on your breasts or on any other part of you.

With a blowjob, I think most men love it if the girl swallows. It's a really amazing feeling. But it's up to you. The man should let you know when he's coming so you can do what you want. You'll probably know when he's nearly there. If you feel like swallowing, don't tense up, don't panic, just try and relax. Just swallow it like you normally swallow stuff. Be gentle on his penis as it will be sensitive. A dirty "bonus" is to "clean up" any spillage with your tongue.

If you don't want to swallow, just switch to a hand-job but maybe keep your head close by (and out of the way) so it doesnt seem like you're keeping well clear!

General tips:
    Make sure you both enjoy the moment of coming. Enjoy watching and feeling it. And enjoy the warmth of it.
    Don't clean up right away, let the orgasm pass, and enjoy the moment.
    Ideally, have a warm damp cloth handy to wipe up afterwards. But Kleenex is fine. Either you can clean yourselves or one of you can the other. Some people don't bother to clean up - makes sex dirtier.. just enjoy it.

One major word of advice: whatever you decide to do at the end, keep motion going during the orgasm. It makes the feeling very pleasurable. Maybe it's just a personal preference but I know that the sensation is lessened if the person finishing me off stops what they're doing around orgasm time...

Good luck!

On what King said, that's a personal preferance.

I say this because personally once I reach orgasm, I become extremely sensitive, and too much pressure, removes from the pleasure of the moment...for me.

As with anything else between two people; communicate, try different things and find out his preferences.

Having something like a towel around BEFORE bj helps if you don't want to swallow. You can also let is spill on you. Some guys like that.

what about spitting? do you just spit in to the towel or rag or what?
    Last edited by CR's Baby Girl; 29-06-04 at 10:59 PM.

Yeah you could so do that, let the guy cum in your mouth and you can just spit into a kleenex, towel, etc.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Ask BritishBabe, that's my wife and she is incredible at that.
    BLA BLA BLA

It is entirely a womans decision...never let a guy pressure you into swallowing if its not what ur into. Men don't realise that they taste different every time and some tastes vary from pleasing..to absolutely revolting depending on what they have eaten throughout the day. With me it all depends on my mood..sometimes i spit...sometimes i swallow..either way i still make sure its enjoyable as possible for my partner.
    But a hint for the ultimate tasting blowjob....get ur partner to drink half a pint of pineapple juice about 30 mins beforehand and it tastes exaclty the same..very pleasing

thanks for all the advice. i have a feeling this is going to be great.

Hi, I'm a faggot.
    Last edited by Junket; 07-05-08 at 05:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast