+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girl friend doesnt like to talk. some one give me a good answer please

My girl friend doesnt like to talk. some one give me a good answer please

hello guys/girls,

im new to this forum and i have a small question.

my girl friend doesn't like to talk too much. i was waiting like one month and i ask her "don't you like to talk with me" and i said please tell me true after that she said i don't like to talk and she want to stay alone.
    i was like and i ask again do you love me, she said yes i love you so much. i'm confused she loves me and she doesn't want to talk. ah and she said i'll call when i feel to call you or when you ask to talk with me.
    please guys tell me what should i do, i'm really upset and i don't know what to do. this problem really hurt me

Let me get this straight....You waited a month to hear from her....that tells me this is a long distance over the internet relationship. Let me guess you have never met, am I right? It's possible she has a BF, and uses you when he doesn't give her attention or when he isn't around. Possibly he is in the military and has been home for the Christmas holidays. Is she from the US?

Bhashana, you need some minimum conditions of how you will be treated in a relationship. Figure out how you need a relationship to look and walk away from anyone who gives you less than you need.

As far as this girl goes, just move on. And because she's refusing to talk, you don't have to go through the drama of a breakup talk. Just unfriend her on facebook and get on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Let me get this straight....You waited a month to hear from her....that tells me this is a long distance over the internet relationship. Let me guess you have never met, am I right? It's possible she has a BF, and uses you when he doesn't give her attention or when he isn't around. Possibly he is in the military and has been home for the Christmas holidays. Is she from the US?
    yeah long distance over the internet relationship, she is not from US, she is from japan. we are about to meet in 2 month or so.
    and she is not married still in law collage

It's possible she has a BF, and uses you when he doesn't give her attention or when he isn't around. Possibly he is in the military and has been home for the Christmas holidays.
    Maybe but i think you know about Japanese culture, they are not like that
    Last edited by Bhashana; 30-12-12 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Bhashana, you need some minimum conditions of how you will be treated in a relationship. Figure out how you need a relationship to look and walk away from anyone who gives you less than you need.

As far as this girl goes, just move on. And because she's refusing to talk, you don't have to go through the drama of a breakup talk. Just unfriend her on facebook and get on with your life.
    you know what, its not easy to move on as you tell :/

Sorry but they don't have much traditional culture left. They are human, and will do bad things just like anyone else. LDRs are a waste of time. She will not move to your country and you won't move to her's, so it's time to see the reality in this.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sorry but they don't have much traditional culture left. They are human, and will do bad things just like anyone else. LDRs are a waste of time. She will not move to your country and you won't move to her's, so it's time to see the reality in this.
    uhm yeah. i got it, i was going to move to japan. thanks for answers smackie.
    if she is doing like that to me, i think better i stay single forever

Just date locally...so you both can share your families and traditions.....makes sense?