+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Only ex looks hot nearly 8 years later..

Only ex looks hot nearly 8 years later..

I sort of FB stalked her...going as far back as myspace when I had one (which was the first networking site I joined) and it was popular. Even then she looked WAY better than we were going out (I wasn't even all that attracted to her since she didn't particularly care about her looks at the time) and having just peeked again, it's almost not even the same person. DAMN, she is hot now.

You ever look at an ex years later and see that they've gotten considerably hot in that time?

I mean, shit, if she looked like that back then, I'd have actually gone out with a hot girl!

Breaks your heart, doesn't it?

The main thing that sucks is the huge gap between relationships (which is still growing and it doesn't appear to be a self-fulfilling prophecy but reality to think that perhaps that might be the only relationship I experience in my life).

I've actually never experienced that, but maybe that's because I attribute emotions to someone's attractiveness? When I peek at all my exes' new pictures years later, I always say to myself, "What on earth was I thinking?! He's not even attractive!" But at the time of the relationship I would've sworn he was the hottest guy out there.

I DID have an ex FB message me telling me I was "looking good" and saying I was "like a good wine, getting only better and better with age", so maybe he experienced that?

Lol, I don't know about that...that kind of line is just an appropriate, flattering thing to say after some time.

The thing is, I didn't even like her personality (she was medically insane, most likely, and she had no good taste plus a lack of respect and decent sense; I only went out with her so I could have a girlfriend for the first time).

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, I don't know about that...that kind of line is just an appropriate, flattering thing to say after some time.
    I don't think anyone would say something like that unless they believed it, seeing as it's not inappropriate to not say it.

Well I'm pretty young myself so not a long time has passed since my ex relationships ended, but I don't think my ex is any better or worse looking than he was when I was with him... he's just as cute :-). Then again, we only broke up about a year and 7 months ago. As for my other ex, I've never seen him again, nor would I want to.
    Last edited by searock; 30-12-12 at 04:58 PM.

I think women tend to see the important of looking good over time. I tried to look better after each breakup because, to me, I know it's a form of revenge. It not only works to make my ex jealous, but also makes me feel a lot better.

Men, on the other hand, focus on making money because that's what gives them the edge later in life. It reminds me of the song skater boi by Avril Lavigne. The guy became really successful as a rockstar and his ex watched him on TV while carrying her crying baby....

well im happy its your ex now. cause u r so superficial . only
    looking for the good looks!

Fruitss, you're a semi-literate bitch. She didn't have a good personality at all and I can tell from her picks that she is fond of pot...

well dont confuse me with your mother little fag.
    i see u did not had a good female role model . so much name calling against woman.
    u r so sad.

Lol, u so mad. And a faux psychologist....lmfao, what an elementary psychoanalysis..

I am in relationship for almost 10 years, and we both love each other as we did in past. There is nothing we feel as you said