+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The origins of when to Text your SO back?

The origins of when to Text your SO back?

I'm getting confused here. So lately I've been dating girls on and off and most of them have this idea or game in texting. Let me explain. She text me and I text back within 3min if not busy. I wait for her response and she takes 10 minutes. I reply same in 3min. She gets worst and replies back in 15min. I then ask if she is busy, and she says no but that she is just lying on her bed. Is this something new? I'm not willing to play this game at all.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

She's playing games... drop her. Seriously, this does not bode well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy View Post
    I'm getting confused here. So lately I've been dating girls on and off and most of them have this idea or game in texting. Let me explain. She text me and I text back within 3min if not busy. I wait for her response and she takes 10 minutes. I reply same in 3min. She gets worst and replies back in 15min. I then ask if she is busy, and she says no but that she is just lying on her bed. Is this something new? I'm not willing to play this game at all.
    If she is "just lying on her bed" then why didn't you just call her and have a voice to voice with her? Maybe she's not a fast typist or, if she's popular, maybe she's texting several people and it takes a few to type to you?

... so, why not call her?

She doesn't like to talk on the phone(one of those). When ever we hang out, she is always texting her "bff". She is not popular as she told me she doesn't have many friends. So the only people she really has is her two sisters and her bff. We already spoke about this issue but she doesn't seem to try. Before, just like other first time relationships, we use to text a lot and now it's like she takes a while. Do girls still play this game?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

It's probably not a game - it's more likely that she's just not that into you.

She doesn't like to talk on the phone(one of those). When ever we hang out, she is always texting her "bff". She is not popular as she told me she doesn't have many friends. So the only people she really has is her two sisters and her bff. We already spoke about this issue but she doesn't seem to try. Before, just like other first time relationships, we use to text a lot and now it's like she takes a while. Do girls still play this game?
    If she won't speak to you on the phone then she's not that into you. Anyone and I do mean anyone who gave a shit would pick up if you stopped enabling them to be a lazy texter. Don't contact her and see just how long it takes her to wonder what happened to you. When (if?) she finally text you first.. just hit "talk" and if she doesn't pick up then Eff her. You play her game so she doesn't need to change a thing.

Thanks for the replies. So I called her out on it and asked if she wasn't into me anymore. She said that she still is but she is having lots of stress at work and with friends. Is this a common excuse?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Thanks for the replies. So I called her out on it and asked if she wasn't into me anymore. She said that she still is but she is having lots of stress at work and with friends. Is this a common excuse?
    No, it's just so much bullshite.

When you find a girl that is actually into you, she will not go days without wanting to hear/talk to you... no matter how stressed out or busy she is. Infact, she'l want to vent to you about her stress and her friends who are giving her grief.

Have you ever not contacted her first?
    Do you do all the initiating in order to hear from her?
    Do you have sex with this girl?
    What is the longest amount of time you've gone without making first contact?

Maybe she is stressed due to having a boyfriend and trying to hide it from u.

I think she have more going on in her life then just texting u all day.
    And u r dating so she can choose not too text u 2.

Maybe u r not interesting enough too her. or she feel like there is not much too talk about at a certain point.

*looks* See's she's done to just two "esses"

She shore is a master of disguise. She must have pissed off thegaymod again.

Okay, Bro.. are you fruitSS, too?

You actually monitored how long (in minutes) she texted you back? Wow...are you psychotic?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast