+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The origins of when to Text your SO back?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    When you find a girl that is actually into you, she will not go days without wanting to hear/talk to you... no matter how stressed out or busy she is. Infact, she'l want to vent to you about her stress and her friends who are giving her grief.

Have you ever not contacted her first?
    Do you do all the initiating in order to hear from her?
    Do you have sex with this girl?
    What is the longest amount of time you've gone without making first contact?
    At first, she texted me first. But now I always initiate and put more effort into it all. She just replies in small context now so this does worry me.
    No sex. In fact, we haven't even kissed because she said it's part of her religion. ( do we have any religious posters here to confirm this???)
    Longest amount of time without contact was probably 1 day. But then I send her a text if I don't get anything from her. I know, I shouldn't but she her family issue is that her cousin is in critical illness condition just the last few weeks(it's true) so now I have to show her that I am there for her through this difficult time but she doesn't seem to vent or look for me for that comfort or for me to hold her during her rough time.

Also, this is important: we are not officially boyfriend/girlfriend, we are seeing each other and dating. But we have been seeing for 2 months. Should I just give her time alone until her cousin recovers?
    We never talk on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    You actually monitored how long (in minutes) she texted you back? Wow...are you psychotic?
    She use to text me a lot. We would text back and forth at least 40-50 times per day. I'm not psychotic, I just want to know what others think of all this.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Why are you even wanting to be with this girl? Does she expect you to wait until you're married before she'll have sex? You sound very young, that could be a way long time to wait and then it not work out in the long run anyway.

Why not just tell her to contact you when she has time to visit. Stop texting her altogether and forget she exists. Let her make some effort and while you're waiting to see if she cares enough to find out where you got to, keep "dating" other girls. You may just find a much better one.

Between this thread and the one about her refusing to kiss you - all I can say is that she's so NOT into you. If she says otherwise, then she's just toying with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12