+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Ideas on What This Is?

Any Ideas on What This Is?

As many of you know Chris and I have been seeing each other off and on. He's been leading me on, not only that but trying to get in my pants. Anyhow, its just a multitide of things he does that makes me feel bad. No one has ever had the power that he has over me. I mean, someone could treat me terribly but it wouldnt bother me, whereas when it comes to him it does.

Yesterday, after I went to my mother's house I called him to see if he would like to go fishing. He says Sure so I drive all the way back to my house. On the way to my house I pass his house so I thought well maybe he'll want to ride with me right? I called him and asked him, he says "Not really" so I hung up (My cell is prepaid and at that point I had $1 left on it lol and he knew that).

So I drive all the way back to my house, pick up the Raft he bought me a few days ago, and head back over to his house. We went out on the lake and all the while hes not making any intimate moves. Wont kiss me or hug me... just...nothingness. So I think well I'll make a move then. I go over to his side of the boat and lay down hugging him. He then asks if I want to suck him off... nice. Being the idiot that I am when it comes to him, I started to do what he asked... to make him happy! I know its rediculous.

So time goes on and I start to uh....want him lol So I told him that he could have me in the boat if he could convince me with nice words. Well, he didnt even try, so he didnt get any.

Then I recommend Dairy Queen for a Blizzard and he agrees very happily and sweetly, and we headed to my house from there. He spends the night all the while trying to get in my pants and me saying no. He blamed it on me for sucking him off earlier when I know that reguardles he would want in my pants. So he gets over it and starts joking around with me and cuddling me and being sweet. Then, finally I fell asleep and he relieved himself of his hornyness lol.

This morning, about 6am I wake up and hes in the middle of the bed so I said in my cute voice "Youre in the middle of da bed" and he says "Good!" and moves over all pissed. What the hell was that about?? So I took the covers and pillows, and got on the floor lol... He wakes up and goes what are you doing? I told him what happened and his excuse was I was alseep I dont even remember all that lol.

Finally 10:30am rolls around and he jumps up out of the bed and goes "Shoot I was supposed to take my dad fishing" in this mad voice. I was like "bye again" and rolled my eyes. And here I had stayed home for him from church thinking we would hang out today! My stupidity! So I called him and told him hey Chris did you know that I was supposed to go to church with my dad but didnt because you were here? He responds with "you should have gone".

I told him not to bother calling anymore because I'm not going to let him in my pants and I'm tired of the way he talks to me. All the while he was interrupting me telling me to get over it, that he doesnt treat me bad at all and to speak for myself.

Am I overreacting to this? Cause I mean, I have no doubt this dude has some serious feelings for me. And I make him very horny so maybe I shouldnt be mad about that? Its just the way it happenes thats weird you know? Sometimes I dont know how to read him. One day hes not interested in screwing me and wants to just be with me, the next thats all he wants.
    Who knows...
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So Big Nurse shows her soft side...

Here's a tip.

Take what you read.

And read it as if it were somebody else's problem.

We both know you already know the answers to your questions.

Yes youre absolutely right...
    I cant justify why I cant get away from him other than that..I just am so in love with the guy. But, that doesnt mean he feels the same way for me. Couse I keep trying to tell myself Hey this guy doesnt love me hes just horny or something. But then the good days happen where he is so nice and so loving and wants me but is okay with the fact that I say no. Actually come to think of it hes never gotten mad when I dont have sex with him.

Eh its like the more I think of it the more confused I become.

My dad says Chris and I need to grow up and then we would have great potential lol. He's right. For some reason when I'm with him I just have to argue with the guy if I disagree with him. And its only with him because hes the only person that I care what he thinks.

PS-I still cant figure out where Big Nurse comes from lol...
    ~Sarah~

You need some space from him. And no, you're probably not overreading him, but of course guys will always say you are. I mean, you've been happy with him before right? And you've been at a point where you felt he didn't do "anything wrong", right? Space is awesome. Make yourself busy. Don't call him. Your dad is probably right he needs to grow up.

I dont know if I didnt mention this before or not but...

He and I hadnt seen each other for 4 months..isnt that long enough? hehe
    Thats how long its been since we broke up, actually a little longer, and I dated that Josh guy and the VERY minute Josh and I broke things off I got a Text Message from Chris saying Love You. Weird huh? Of course I thought it was fate lol so we saw each other again. The rest is history.

The thing about he and I, we are both leaders. When I'm right, I'm right and when he's right he's right. Neither one of us are willing to give up control. We just need to get over that and everything will be great lol
    ~Sarah~

Well maybe you just need more. Obvisously hanging out with him daily or bi-daily or whatever is making you feel somewhat distraught. Let him come to you, and don't always have time for him.

I've tried that too... he comes to me a lot. Actually the majority of the time he comes to me. And I dont always make time for him. This weekend for instance, even though I would have rather seen him than gone to my mothers, I went to my mothers anyway. I would have felt bad if I didnt I mean she does have cancer lol. But... you know... its hard not to. I like to see him all the time
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I've tried that too... he comes to me a lot. Actually the majority of the time he comes to me. And I dont always make time for him. This weekend for instance, even though I would have rather seen him than gone to my mothers, I went to my mothers anyway. I would have felt bad if I didnt I mean she does have cancer lol. But... you know... its hard not to. I like to see him all the time
    Oi...you're such a girl.

second that

guys a jerk lovelylady ...

there are plenty of great guys out there ...

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Nah... not neccesarily a jerk... just a child lol

I've just come to the conclusion that hes a 14 year old stuck in a 28 year old body. I dont know if hes joking when he says the things he says or not, but man he doesnt make any sense lol.

Just now for instance (hes been texting me all day from the station) he and I just finished a conversation about him buying a house. I told him that building would be a good option because its more inexpensive, but he would need land. Then he responds with "but you said youre not going to live with me". What does that have anything to do with my advice? Or is he just picking on me like he always does lol...

He's weird...
    ~Sarah~

if u love him so much than ofcourse the relationship is more than worth an effort .. but keep ur eyes open lovelylady and let not u love for hiim blind you to reaility.

bets of luck

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

So its true, women tend to go head over heels for the stupidest guys
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

lol I know it we do! Well.. you know.. I was always that girl in high school who never wanted to date because I knew it wouldnt get anywhere anyway. I was always extremely picky about my guys lol. Matter of fact when Chris and I met I had no attraction to him whatsoever lol
    Time went on and I fell in love with him. He became better looking as time went on because I fell for HIM. Thats when I realized hey I cant prejudge like I did before. I cant determine whether or not I'm going to love someone or not based on what they look like and their interests.

Anyhow, he and I had quite a discussion last night. You know, I just made the desicion in my mind not to act like a child anymore when it came to our relationship. No more of this murky "are we together or are we not". We talked for a good 3 hours (on the phone thats just unheard of). I told him how I felt he treated me sometimes, and I how I felt that he didnt respect my age. I am 9 years younger than him, but I want him to treat me like we are on the same page or not date me at all.
    He told me some things that he didnt like that I did. And in the end it really felt good getting everything out in the open. I felt like something had been lifted off my back you know?
    I knew in the back of my mind that we had some really great potential, but that we both needed to grow up a little. Hes never been in a mature relationship with a mature girl, and of course hes my first love so I havent been in a mature relationship either. I think this will take some work, but if we both give it our all things can definately turn out well.

For those of you interested in Astrology..
    I was born in the year of the Tiger, he the Dragon. My motto is "I win", his is "I Reign". Those two dont mix well on that aspect BUT we do have a keen understanding for one another and can offer each other a lot of support. We also have a very good friendship and hunny the sex is... my Gosh lol..
    ~Sarah~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    Those two dont mix well on that aspect BUT we do have a keen understanding for one another and can offer each other a lot of support
    See?

That proves it right there.

That astrology stuff is complete bull.

Lovelylady i think you should dump this guy who constantly pulls your chain and make some time for yourself. You said:

" I've just come to the conclusion that hes a 14 year old stuck in a 28 year old body. I dont know if hes joking when he says the things he says or not, but man he doesnt make any sense lol."

Well this, to me, is a sign he is not ready for a real relationship with you. Sounds liek he is just horny. He needs time to grow up a little more. Do you seriously want to waste anymore of your precious time on a guy that jerks you around by playing mind games ? Life is too short for that! Go find a real man!!! Believe it or not they still do exist! you go girl!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast