+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Were talking...

Were talking...

Hello,

--First a bit about myself in this situation. I'm a pretty easy going person overall. I try my very best to avoid drama as best as possible. I'm a confident and very positive person. Anyways, for the past 6 months I've been dealing with this girl. I have met a lot of girls in my life. But none of them stand out like this one. Many of you will step up and say she sounds like a waste of time. I don't see it that way. It would be worth everything if I can just date her and make us official. More background: she calls me babe, sends many hearts, have fun dirty sexual conversations, shows affection and cares about me. She loves how different I am. So there is no lack of sexual tension or interest. She said she is territorial of me as well...

--So, We'll call this girl Liz. well Liz and I have been "talking" on and off for the past 6 months. It's happened 3 times so far. I am currently in my third time talking with her. The first time was an emotional over load to where all we felt was our stupid emotions and what they were telling us. That first time I didn't feel like I do now. The second time I had brushed up on myself and played games. I appeared cocky and I was acting like the everyday guy she didn't like. So I told her that we should stop and go about our lives. well, for two weeks we did. I ended up seeing this other girl one night. Things didn't work out between us. Liz texts me that night essentially saying she's thinking about me and missing me. Well, deep down I did miss her so I went with the honest card and Told her that I miss her too. She was happy to hear that and everything has gone great ever since. It feels like this time we are acting like who we really are. No games, just us. It's really nice.

--Now to the problem... You'll think it's immature, but she asks me all the time how much I like her on a scale of 1-10 (I can say I love her, but I don't want to scare her. I say love because I have never felt this way about a girl in my entire life). So I say a little below whatever number she is at. Well last I checked we are at a 9(dot) something... now, couple days ago, we went mini golfing and had a great time. Just a hug at the end of the day, but she told me she had an amazing time and wants to see me again soon. I agreed but didn't say a time when. later that night she asked if she could come over that night. I said I would want nothing more. She said okay but it's just an idea right now. I agreed. Now I pick her up whenever we hangout. She can't drive yet. Later I found out she wanted to go to hookah the next night. (personally hookah with a bunch of her friends and loud music isn't my idea of a good time). I said that sounds like fun, but will that mess up our plans tonight? she said her friend doesn't want her sneaking out two nights in a row. So, there went me seeing her that night, the night I would have admitted that I love her and that I would ask her out. Now, she apologized but I tried to get her to still come over. She wanted to and I know she wouldn't lie about it. So I agreed it was no big deal, there's always another time. I told her a little while later that I was going to sleep and she said no please babe please don't... I told her I'd try my best. she told me that "I have no idea how much she likes me". she ended up falling asleep lol. Well the next day was the most boring conversation I had ever had with her. She was using one word responses. From my experience a one word response is bad news. So I asked her if she felt like talking to me, she said she is kinda busy. I told her to text me another time. She did, later that night. But still boring and what not. I asked if hookah was still on and she said her friends wanted just a girls night. She said sorry with that stupid little ( :/ ) face... I asked about tomorrow. She said possibly. Well later into the night I responded to a text from her. No response. I saw she read the message, so I didn't reply back, like she often does if I don't answer. So here I am today, lacking sleep, emotions going crazy and typing this wonderful story for you folks. I know I'm in my head to much probably, but I don't want this to be another fail for us. I know we can be something truly special and happy. I need to know what should I do next? we haven't texted today because I'm not sure what her deal is and it's up to her to reply. She should know where I stand about us. I just want some advice from you guys on what I should do. I need this girl. She is the only girl I want. Help me please.

-Travis
    Last edited by maverickmc; 01-01-13 at 01:50 AM.

You're just talking? 6 months? What is stopping you from trying to kiss her or make it a real deal? Based on what you said it sounds like you aren't in a relationship, so what are you waiting for?
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

If you've tried to contact her and she won't respond she's not interested anymore.

DO NOT contact her in anyway until she contacts you

-- No man, we've made out. We've had intimate contact before. It's been six months of me thinking about her. We've been talking total all together for about 2 and a half months(counting all three times). The only reason I was stopping myself from asking is because she wasn't ready to make a commitment then. This time around, if I was going to see her that night, I would have made some serious moves. This time around, the way she sounded and told me things I knew we were both ready.

--I haven't tried to contact her yet aside from when I replied to one of her texts. I gave her a day's break to think and what not. So, I plan on just calmly asking what happened and if we can talk about it. I think it's pretty harmless. I know about No Contact and it's what has brought her back to me twice. It's amazing how that works. So you think it's a good idea that I contact her and give it a shot? Another thing, I never texted her first. I only did twice out of about two weeks (another sign of serious interest). I told her sometimes I'd text her in the morning and I'd wake up to a text from her saying: text saying text me when your up. So perhaps she is waiting for me to text her first.

--Thanks for the responses
    Last edited by maverickmc; 01-01-13 at 02:19 AM.